4. Arjun.

Kabir kept on staring at Avani all the time

Kabir kept on staring at Avani all the time . His eyes never once leaving her.

"Want me to drop you back to hotel?" Kabir asked her once it was time to part ways.
Avani thought for a moment and she had no car right now.

"Okay "she agreed.
Her dresse was glowing under the moonlight and her brown eyes twinkling.
She looked like a goddess on earth.

"So we can have a meeting Back in India to sign the contract and discuss the terms. "Avani said.

Kabir nodded even though he didn't care about the contract. All he cared about right now was she will meet him again.

"I will get Anup to schedule the meeting." Kabir
said. And avani nodded

Avani told him the address to her hotel and Kabir drove towards there. Anup had already sent the car for him at the restaurant because kabir knew he will want to drop her back.

"So when you told me your name You said its Avani Dhairya Rajput ?" He asked.

"Yes. "Avani said.

"Thats an unusual name. I mean normally in India you don't have a middle name?" Kabir asked.

"I know. But my Father wanted to name me
Avani while My mother said She wanted to name me Dhairya. So thats how they came up with the name. Later she passed away. "Avani explained.

"I am s-"Kabir tried to apologize but Avani cut him off "Dont be ,you didn't know. "She said with a small smile.

Kabir nodded" so no one calls you Dhairya?" He asked.

Avani shook her head.

After dropping Avani home he drove towards his hotel but all the while Avani was lingering in his mind.

The moment he was inside his room his thought's went back to Avani Her eyes her lips the highs and lows of her body were haunting him.

He didn't know what was it about her that had him stucked on her. His mind was constantly thinking of her. And there was no anger or frustration at her thought. He felt calm and at Peace whenever she was around and her thoughts just made him want to smile.

The way she ate like a child and the way she made a disgusted face at the bland taste of soup she was too cute and innocent.

He couldn't stop thinking of her. His mind was only revolving around her and he had no idea why. But he didn't want to know what was happening he was content in being with her and her thoughts.

He changed his clothes and layed in bed thinking of her. Her smile's were beautiful. She took his breathe away with that smile. The way she called him Abhimaan was sensual, seductive and had him high on adrenaline. His whole body came alive hearing her call him that.

That name was never used for him. Because his grandmother named him Abhimaan but after her death he never allowed anyone else to call him that.

His grandmother was the only one who knew about his issues of nightmare and the problem with his emotions. He never felt the need to be happy or smile. There were moment's in his childhood when he thought he should go and hug someone he felt like he should but he never wanted to. He had seen his mother sad because he wasn't like normal kids.