Prologue.

Song

Song.
Dancing with your ghost.

Staring out at the beautiful sunrise from Vijaygarh was something different

Staring out at the beautiful sunrise from Vijaygarh was something different. It was euphoric. The yellow and orange hues of Dawn were touching the lands of Vijaygarh. It was all too beautiful for a viewer to not notice.
Avantika Stood On her balcony savouring this sunrise in her mind. Relishing the moment of Bliss that were Given to her by life.
Her long black locks were flowing freely while Her Light Brown eyes shone with happiness and satisfaction.
It was a month today and the war her husband was off to finally ended yesterday and he was reaching the garh today. It Was a small war yet With loss Of many lives.
It was also Avantika's First marriage anniversary today

 And she was happy knowing her husband Karanveer Singh Rathod would be by her side,
To celebrate it, She was on a different cloud and was happy.

"Maharani sa , Maharaj Would be arriving Soon."
The Dasi informed her while Avantika smiled in content.

" Ok Mala can you get me Roses from the garden. I would like to have them With my shringaar today. " Avantika replied with a soft smile.

While Mala looked at her mischievously  " so Ranisa wants to look perfect for her Maharaj ?"
She teased.

While Avantika laughed and blushed. Her Milky white cheeks turned a shade of red
Not knowing the king was bringing her doom.
Clad in Red Lehenga with her Mantika and Shringaar .
Avantika was ready to welcome her husband back home. Karanveer Singh was A man of word. And a man with Pride.
He loved his wife From his hearts core.
Soon the gatekeeper announced "hookum padhar rahe hai. " (The king is arriving. )
Rani Avantika knew no Bounds for her happiness. After all it was her love who returned from the War.

She walked down the hall with. Puja thaal in Her hand eager to welcome her husband.
At the gate stood Rajmata Ahilya with a smile on her face. Waiting for her son's arrival.
" Khambagani Rajmata" Rani Avantika greeted her mother in law.
While Rajmata smiled at her and said " ghani khamba Bahuranisa. "
Soon the gates of the Mahal Opened and entered Karanveer Singh On his horse Nair.
But what shocked everyone was the The Small carriage that came behind there King.
But when A beautiful woman dressed like a newlywed Bride walked out It took every breathe out of Avantika. It Slashed her heart when she walked and stood beside Her husband Her Karanveer.
The couple walked towards the Gate of the mahal. While the pooja thaal Avantika carried was thrown away at the Kings feet and she furiously walked away back in her Chambers.
Tears streaming down her cheeks. Betrayal was the only thing she felt.