16 Huge

Song. Ek main hu aur ek tu.

The cold chilling night breeze flowed, making goosebumps rise on her skin

The cold chilling night breeze flowed, making goosebumps rise on her skin. Avani stared at the night sky feeling content. And happy. “What are you thinking?” meher asked and leaned her head back feeling the breeze.
“Nothing” Avani said .

“So where is the lover boy he hasn't met me yet ?” meher asked .

“He will be here for dinner tonight you'd meet him then” avani replied and meher nodded.

“So whats with Kabir ?” Meher asked

Avani frowned “he is my business partner and a friend, that's it, Why do you ask?” she asked.

“He looked like a mystery , a deep ocean he looked like he was conflicted yet confident, he was troubled but sorted he looked chaos yet peace” Meher said looking at Avani.

Avani felt weird knowing Meher had figured Kabir that good.  “You are too poetic about him ,interested ?” avani asked

Meher laughed and said “no nothing like that , he just looked different and you know me i am alway searching for deeper meaning in shallow places”

It was true Meher always liked to dive deeper into things , she liked expressing things with words that were deep and many times none related with her but Avani did and it was one of the reasons why they both were this close . they understood each other 

“He .. i guess he had his own issues and battles , i had always seen him glaring or yelling at h employees , the way everyone acts around him tells me that he had always been a ticking bomb and a fire who no one wants to mess withbut on the other hand i personally have never seen him behaving that way except once” Avani explained.

Meher nodded confirming her doubts , and now she knew the answer to her questions.

"What more you know about him?" Meher asked.

" Nothing much except that he owns Rathod empire and is the prince of Jaipur" Avani said .

" Hmm" Meher hummed but somewhere deep in her heart she knew who Kabir was or who he could be.

Jaipur brought some memories with the name which Avani didn't want to remember. Memories which are tainted.

But Meher knew there was one piece in the story that was never unveild A piece of the puzzle which was always kept in Cover by Avani. But somewhere she knew she found it now. Meher knew who or what Avani hid all this time.

" Arjun and me are going to bicker all night?" Meher said or more like asked.

" Please dont. My ears will start bleeding if you do that again. " Avani whined.

Meher chuckled at the whining woman and said " alright i wont Start an argument. "

But when Avani was about to heave a sigh of relief she spoke again " but cant promise to be quite if he starts it "