23. Emotions

Song

Song. : Train wreck

 : Train wreck

Emotions.

They are a mess. They make you do things , on their own, they kill your rationality, your logic and influence your sanity. Each emotions makes you do something , each emotion has its impact. Happiness makes you crave for it sadness makes you despise it disgust makes you be away from it grief makes you numb every feeling comes with something else. And love is one of the most strongest emotions one can feel . it makes you crave for it, love makes you desperate sometimes and that's what Avani was.

Desperate to make sure her love was safe. She was dying to just listen to Arjun and be sure if he was okay. In this moment she would do everything to have him safe and sound .

Since the moment Kabir had said those words to her she'd been broken , he walked out after that telling her that he'd be their sitting in the mandap if she showed up Arjun would be fine and if she didn't then whatever happens to Arjun would be on her conscious.

And avani was desperate to see Arjun safe, she already berated herself for not being more careful and not paying any attention to her gut who kept on telling her that something was wrong. It yelled , it screamed , it kept on telling her but she was ignorant towards it.

It is true how one chooses not to believe in wrong institutions because they want to be ignorant towards it , they don't want to believe something could be wrong , they dont want something to be wrong and they choose to ignore it.

Avani’s every thought revolved around how Arjun would be and what he would be feeling.she just didn't care about the world around her anymore .her heart grieved for him, she didn't know why but she mourned over a loss . she didn't know what loss she was mourning for was she mourning for losing Arjun or for the loss she would have once she saves him and she isn't his.

How did she became this fragile? This broken? She didn't knew . one moment she felt the happiest and the strongest and then the very next moment she was vulnerable, fragile and was broken. How did she so suddenly got shattered to so many pieces ? and why were they pricking her? Why did she kept on bleeding even after falling to pieces. Why eas her pain not numbing.