6. grief.

happy gudi padwa. ❤️

Song.
Can I be him.

Grief of loosing someone to death was Something known to kabir

Grief of loosing someone to death was Something known to kabir. He knew what loosing some one felt like. But not a tear escaped his eyes back then.

When he lost his grandmother to death he just stared blankly at everything. Never did he wanted to cry. he was sad upset but his eyes refused to shed any tears.
But now when he saw her smile and blush at someone else name. He hated it.

He wanted her to smile at him laugh at him. He never knew what ripping your own heart feels like but now he does. The moment he heard her being engaged to someone else. His heart broke in million pieces. Each and every piece pierced his soul. Bleeding him, and bleeding on pieces of his cold heart.

He looked towards the sea with a distant look in his eyes. The sea met the sky at the horizon. It was a beautiful myth as he saw Sky meet the ocean. But it never met really did it?

Thats what Avani and him were.

He was the sky and Avani was the ocean. They never met. But for the sky it kept on looking down just to meet her. Just to touch her once. To relish the feel of her. But he never got it.

And for the ocean she was spread vast. Everywhere. She was still and was calm. She didn't need the sky she was enough herself. She was enough for the beings inside of her.

While the birds needed earth to support them. The sky was just not enough. It was okay to fly. But it would never be enough

He didn't know why but his heart had already given up on everything but Avani, His heart was only alive for her. And he knew loosing her would be loosing his sanity.

The grief of not able to have her was huge. Unknown to him tears slipped his eyes. Sitting on his balcony blood oozing out of his hands. His eyes bloodshot and tears flowing one by one.

He was mourning for a love he never got or for the love he never knew he needed.

He mourned for the moment's he couldn't have
He mourned for the laughs he will never receive.
He mourned for her giggles that would never be directed to him.

He mourned for something which could have been the light of his dark world

He lifted his head up and saw twilight sky The red orange and yellow hues mixing with each other. Blending each others flaws and Shining through the sky. Looking like a beautiful Painting.

The red hues signifying his love his rage, his pain, his intensity of love.

The orange and yellow were signifying her and her beauty how she blended in him. How without knowing her colours became so important to him that she mattered to him more than anything

Her colours were the only thing that made

twilight alive. And now she was in someone else's sky "Who am i kidding she was never mine. !" Kabir said to himself with a bitter chuckle.