3. Meet.

Song Dekha hazaro dafa apako

Song
Dekha hazaro dafa apako

Kabir was tired of the everyday stupidity of people

Kabir was tired of the everyday stupidity of people. His employees were getting lazy and it was irking him. He had asked for a file last night which wasnt sent to him til now.

"Stop the car. "Kabir snapped at the driver. The poor sould trembled with fear and stopped the car

"Drive back to the hotel"' he said and got out of the car. He needed to cool himself off. He was on edge today.

He mindlessly walked on the street of Paris randomly while he was walking the phone in his pocket rang making him curse under his breathe and answer it.

"What?" He snapped, he looked up at the sky and tried to calm the anger and turned towards the side and that's when he saw it, saw her .

The heavenly nymph sitting there with a small smile. The world stopped for him. His heart beating erratically every cell of him was on fire. The blood pumping in his veins was on fire. He felt like some one just gave him the lost piece of his puzzle. She looked enchanting. The small smile on her face was lighting up her face. She looked like a heavenly angel.

She was sitting behind a glass window on a chair in a cafe from across the street.

He didn't know it was possible to be this beautiful for someone. She looked the definition of gorgeous, beautiful. Word's wouldn't be able to define her beauty. If aphrodite existed he was sure she would look like this nymph.

She looked innocent and content. The soft breeze hit his face letting his brown locks fall on his forehead ,he was simply in a trance.

She was like a siren luring him towards her. And if she was his doom he was ready to be destroyed at her feet.

But then she frowned and her facial expression changed to an exhausted one. She grabbed her bag and left.

Kabir got out of his trance the moment she was out of his sight and his eyes searched for her. He needed to see her. But she was gone.

"Sirrr Are you there. " He heard Anup called.

"Sirrr? Are you there. ?!!!" He heard Anup yelling from the other side of the phone.