19. Lunch

Wedding

Wedding.

A dream a lot of woman have planned since childhood. Some have plans of getting married to their prince charming. Some want to have picket fences and green lawns some wants a red Lehenga while some have decided the music foe their wedding.

But,

Avani had done none of those. She wasn't from one of the most woman's She was always determined for a better career better goals. And achieving Success. Call her a nerd she didn't care , because the people who enjoyed life while partying , and sucking each others face off had wasted more time and were bigger loosers than her. Because after high school who would even remeber the once upon a time high school sweetheart. No one does.

Avani wasn't a teachers pet . She had her own fair set of pranks and troubles. But she was still on the top favorite student of all her teachers. All her teachers loved her, and the fun part was everyone considered her a teachers pet while she on the other hand had planned some of her wildest pranks with her teachers.

So she knew life was how you made it. She was always focused , and thats why she never planned anything about her wedding. But now when the task of planning a wedding was at her hand. She hated how frustrated it was becoming.

Because her mother and Meher were eating off her head of which colour lehenga she wants. If she wants it blood red or maroon red or baby pink or pastel pink. While Avani was speechless because she had no idea that one single colour can have so many variations. Because she couldn't find any difference between baby pink and light pink but Meher and her mother did.

If she knew what Wedding preparation Looks like or if they are this problematic she would have Gladly done a cour marriage.

She groaned in Annoyance and facepalmed herself.

" You Okay?" An uncertain voice called out for her. Avani looked up to See concerned Kabir staring right back at her.

"Yeah i am fine " Avani mumbled.

It was so weeks for her wedding now. And Avani had to finish all her work in 3 weeks so she could take a long leave.

" You sure ?" Kabir asked again.

" Yeah i am fine. Its just wedding stress thats all. " Avani replied with a small smile.

A small pang of pain stabbed Kabir's heart but he ignored it like he had done for past 2 weeks. What more could he do. ?

He had to let go of this pain. And Her.
If he wanted he would have had Avani by hook or by crook. But what was the use she'd hate him. And he would gladly live with her friendship rather than hate. He would gladly have thise few moments of friendship from her rather than her hate for eternity.

"Whats stressing you so much?" Kabir asked her.

" Shopping" Avani said groaning in annoyance. She hated that word .