7. Power.

Song. I am not a woman I am agod.

"What is it Avani?"Arjun asked  Avani he looked confused as Avani was deep in thoughts

"I don't know . Arjun it's just I feel something is about to happen!"Avani said he carassed her cheeks and softly whispered

"I am here with you . everything will be okay". 

They both were in Avani's penthouse cuddling with each other on the soft bed. 

"So you haven't talked to your father yet?" He asked. 

"No. You know how he is about the whole Family issue. And honestly i am done fighting with him. He wants his family its okay. I dont want to loose mine because of that. "Avani said and layed her head on Arjuns shoulder.

She didn't want to think of her family right now. They always had a way of messing her relationship with her father.

He supported her decision of Choosing Arjun but his family didn't know because he was
Punjabi and Not of there caste.

For her this was absurd. She was modern and didn't care about the caste or religion but for her

parent's there families opinion mattered more. It was one of the reason why she and Arjun have not been married yet.

"Let that be you tell me how is Aunty.?" Avani asked him.

Arjun smiled slightly. "Maa is doing great missing you. And eating my ear off about when are we getting married."

Arjun said with a small chuckle

Avani smiled slightly " i think i should visit her this Weekend what say?" She asked him.

"Sounds great. "Arjun said kissing her forehead.

And she slept in his embrace. Avani felt calm and peaceful in his arms. Arjun was her safe heaven. He was her happy place.

He had always been by her side and supported her through thick and thin.

For Arjun Avani was his world. Her smile,her laugh, her eyes, she was etheral and Arjun was glad to be the one for her.

Avani snuggled a little more in him And Arjun stared at her with soft smile. Her Innocent face was calm and Serene and a soft smile on her lips.

This was what Kept Arjun going. He kissed her forehead and slept.

Next morning came by and Avani woke up alone in her bed. She frowned thinking were was Arjun.

She then saw a note kept on nightstand.

Had to leave for work.

Love.

Arjun.

Avani smiled at the note and got ready for her day. She wore a baby blue shirt with Black pants. Her hair tied up in a ponytail.

She was ready to start with her cases now.