12 together

There is slight mature content ahead in the chapter.

Song. Love is Weird

Waking up to her bare form every morning was still like a dream to him

Waking up to her bare form every morning was still like a dream to him. Sunrays adorned her bare form and every morning he felt like he was in heaven .
Watching Avantika sleeping on his naked chest was something he'd never get used to. His marriage with her was truly beautiful and the best time of his life. The memory of them vowing to be with each other would forever be carved into his soul.

They were now married for more than three months and still he felt like every day it was their first. He learned something new about her Every new day and they grew more closer. It was like they had a new beginning every day and they lived a new journey with each other with each morning.

Avantika stored in her sleep catching his attention and bringing him out of his thoughts which were about her. He smiled looking at the adorable frown on her face and then she looked up and gazed into his eyes . A small smile erupting on her face.
"If every morning i wake up to this site then i thank heavens for sending you in my life and gracing ne with your presence in my this life. " He said and carased her face.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach at his words. His husky voice sending chills down her spine.

"You are so adorable and corny " she said with a small smile.

"You are my wife , i have every right to be corny to you" he said and kissed her forehead.
His hands sliding down her back a mischievous glint in his eyes.

She blushed and playfully slapped his naked chest. And he chuckled.his hands stilled above her waist.

"Well its morning now we should get up."Avantika said and tried to get up While

covering her chest with the Silk duvet. And Karanveer playfully pulled it back.

"Where are you going with my Duvet "

"Let it go Kranveer" she bashfully
chidded.

And he chuckled at her shyness. "As far as i remember last night you were dying to get out of that duvet because it was way too hot. "He whispered huskily near her ear.

His warm breathe fanning her earlobe made her moan She blushed at the sensual sound and muttered well i didn't saw you complaining.

He laughed and said " well i am not
complaining now too, if you want we can
repeat."

She blushed another shade of crimson
and whined "Its enough na Karanveer let go now."

And he chuckled letting go of the duvet

Which she wrapped around herself searching for her clothes so she could leave for her bath.

"Here" karanveer said handling her the clothes which layed on floor.