32. Manipulator

Song: Sad sometimes

kabir hated this. He hated how he remembered everything and no one else did. He hated how everyone from his past was here but none knew.  He hated how he was seething in rage by seeing the old man who knew nothing about his anger and his past.

There were moments he wanted to forget everything and just be a normal person. But he knew he couldn't.  Dhanraj Shekhawat stood in front of him with a small smile but Kabir saw the cunningness behind it. He may have never reacted to this person but he knew he was a snake. But only difference this time was that he wanted to act on the urge to punch his face and Choke him to death.

But he stayed calm. He didn't wanted to create anymore mess . He was already in a big chaos and he didn't wanted to add more to it.

"Hello Kabir" the old man said his eyes blank and posture stiff.

Kabir stared at him for a long minute. He kept his rage . His knuckles turning white .

He nodded stiffly at the old man and the dinner began. The atmosphere was tense.

The dinner went by silently and that's when the main discussion started.

"Now Kabir may I know why you broke the alliance so abruptly?" The old man asked his voice kind but the smile was sinister.

Kabir wanted to tell him how he remembered a past life where he forced him to marry his daughter who apparently is the same daughter he has now and that's why he lost his wife. 
So he decided to abruptly break the alliance and force his wife who now remembers nothing to marry him.

He scoffed mentally at the story.

"Because I didn't want to marry your daughter and bind her in a loveless marriage. I am not capable of love. " Kabir said. His answer was diplomatic. And he was going to trap the old man in his own game of speaking kind but with bad intentions.

The old man's smile fell. He realised the emotionless Kabir had something up on his sleeves. He had seen how the young crowned prince never cared who he married and what happens to anyone but this time something was different. The Kabir he now was seeing was more evil and looked more Like the devil. He was manipulating him into his own game.

The old man knew what game was Kabir playing at because he had played this game with everyone else and he knew that there is no way out of it.

He knew Kabir would refuse his every request in kind words but Nothing would be kind about it.

"My daughter wanted to marry you Kabir. And now who would marry her knowing that the Rathods had broken The alliance they would find flaws in my daughter" the old man said acting to be Victim.

Kabir internally smirked.  He knew the old man would say this.

"But I know you Mr Shekhawat you wouldn't let people's opinion matter to you. And why would you want a groom who would belive people over your daughter right? You would want someone who would belive her irrespective of people and their OPINIONS. you daughter deserves that doesn't she or do you want to marry her off to anyone?" Kabir said nonchalantly .