14 Pain

Song. Zaroorat

The red that painted the sky was hopeless

The red that painted the sky was hopeless. It showed him the reason why he lost her, and now she was gone. Away from him left him to suffer in pain with her memories and love.  How he had withered away in love , lost himself . lost her and their child. He was empty but full of pain , he was hollow yet misery filled him up , he was Kabir yet karanveer was what he felt .

He slowly collected himself , picked up his shattered pieces , pulled himself up again , and stumbled out of his office searching for peace , calm , something , anything to keep him up , to keep him floating to keep him alive , he needed hope . he needed that one reason to breathe for , he needed someone to hold him close and whisper its okay, just soothe him and make him feel like a human.  He walked near his audi and got in his soul felt hollow. He didn't even want to cry anymore; he just wanted to forget or maybe sleep forever because if she wasn't here with him for him what was the point in living?

He drove hopelessly around the roads of the busy city with everyone buy n their lives , some people fighting on streets some accusing each other , some shool kids enjoying street food before boarding the school bus some teenager walking on sidewalks but all kabir saw was how empty he felt , everyone had something , someone , some emotions except pain, what did he had ? he sped up and drove aimlessly and reached the outskirts of city near a cliffside , he walked near the edge of cliff and yelled . he screamed loud for the god to hear that how painful it was . he stared at the rising sun with anger .  for most people this was a peaceful moment but for him this was chaos. Because inside he was at war , with himself and his pain. The pain of a life he didn't knew about . pain of life he sined in  . a life in which he betrayed her after promising to not to. He  fell on his knees and tears poured down his cheeks making him feel helpless and hopeless.  Where had he come ? what had his life had become. 

“Avani or avantika , what do i call you anymore ? or do i even have a right to call you anything ? you don't know anything neither do you remember anything so why this pain ? why do i feel like i lost you again even though you weren't even mine , what do i do Avantika what will make this pain go away , will i ever have you again ?” he mumbled his voice held pain and vulnerability.

He was lost in his own head in this chaos of memory . he sat there crumbled in pain burning in misery . but then he felt it a slow wind passing by a slow  stroke of air hitting his face like a caress . a voice then whispered
.
.
.

“  abhimaan?”  and his whole crumbled dead world came alive like it was made for her . her voice was enough to light his world up. 

He snapped his head in a swift motion in her direction . she stood there in white long kurti with her hair flowing in air making his heart skipping beats looking like an angel .  Another tear fell down his cheek and in a trance he watched her as she walked towards him slowly as she neared him she sat down near him and wiped his tears , and caressed his cheeks letting him know she was here . her hands caressed his face and slowly she stroked his hairs.