35. Stares

Song. : Pareshaan

Kabir ran a hand through his hairs and Sighed

Kabir ran a hand through his hairs and Sighed. The sweat dripping down his forehead made him look more hot.

Avani didn't know what was happening to her .

Something was changing. Her way of looking at Kabir was changing. She didn't know why suddenly his Jaw line affected her so much. And looking at his abss made her want to feel them.

She knew she was attracted to Kabir.  But now she wasn't sure if it was just attraction.there equation was changing. And Avani didn't know how or why.

Kabir had just returned from his morning gym session and was Walking around the room arranging his things. Avani pretended to read her book but all the while her eyes followed him.

Kabir took his towel and went in the bathroom to take a shower.

Avani groaned and buried her face in her palms. Not knowing what was wrong with her.

"Stop being a creep Avani" she mumbled to herself. And started reading her book again.

But her brain kept on replaying the pictures of sweaty Kabir.

It was Sunday today and Avani had no work to distract herself.

The past week has been like this. She was constantly thinking of Kabir and wasn't even realising it. He had invaded her mind more than 10 times now. And she was annoyed by herself. Since the day of playing Holi something had snapped in her. Something in her heart had shifted.

From the moment she had seen Kabir playing with kitty and running around in the garden. Something had shifted. Kabir was a mysterious thing. And Avani now wasn't sure if she wanted to solve him.

Her heart was somehow Asking for him now.
Her perspective of him had somehow changed. Her way of looking at him was now different.

She slammed the book close and stood up and started walking towards the balcony just then Kabir came out of Bathroom wearing only sweats and no shirt. Avani's cheeks turned crimson. Avani halted in her steps. And suddenly turned around and ran out of the room.

Kabir frowned at her behavior. He didn't know what was happening to her.

Avani ran upstairs and walked towards the terrace. And stared at the clear blue sky.
She felt like A teenager again. She felt like a teenager who gets excited to get a glimpse of her crush. And blushes like a mad woman once she sees him.

"What is wrong with you Avani" she scolded herself and facepalmed.

And chuckled.

Her crimson cheeks saying a whole different story.

She walked downstairs and went towards kitchen. Jyoti was cooking breakfast and smiled at Avani when she saw her.

"Avani can you help me with serving this Actually Arjun isn't here " Jyoti said.