Acknowledgement

Thank-you .
Thanks to all of you who stuck with me throughout this book . Some of you were with Kabir and Avani through the start with my other Account and then it got deleted yet all of you still supported me. It was hard to reupdate it , and start again. For a whil i contemplated the idea of giving up on Wattpad but some of my friends pushed me to be here and that's how I came back.

The moment i wrote the first chapter i had no idea how the story was going to unfold i didn't even had any plot in my mind back then. It was just a draft of a one chapter of a queen and a king. The draft stayed in my unpublished section for a long while until one day i decided to experiment with it . And that's how Shattered souls came to existence.

I knew book would have a sequel when i was writting The fourth chapter , because i knew there journey was long and one Book wouldn't be enough.

Writting about an emotional man was hard , because I ahve always read and write About emotional woman but this was the first time i wrote a male character who was vulnerable so it was pretty hard knowing i had no idea how to portray him. Avani was always a clear headed woman with a strong personality but Kabir , he was messed up. So writting both of them was kind of refreshing.

Writting about Arjun and keeping him aliv even though i knew he was dead but i had to keep his essence in the story that was the hard part . Because i knew Arjun was going to die the moment i wrote about him. I knew his fate , a lot of times i felt like let's not kill him but it just didn't fit well. And he wasn't a bad guy. He never was so a lot of you might have different opinions about him but for me he was  a sweet loving and caring and normal guy who loved Avani.

The sequel would be updated soon. I am not sure when because exams and all so yes i have no idea when would I actually start updating it.
But the cover and synopsis would be uodated in a few days .
About the chapters i am not sure how i will update them anytime soon.

It was a nice journey.