1🐍

Name Iris

Name Iris

Age 16

Looks 5ft9,135lb long white hair, cream skin, blue eyes, black panther fur dress that ends above her knees.

Iris belonged to a small tiger village.

Loves sweet fruit and meat.

Iris is normally calm and loving to everyone. When she was betrayed by her clansman she developed a coldness. She believes she is useless because thats what they all said about her. She was the only female in the village without a male.

Chapter 1
I was peeling fruit for my mother who was becoming ill. My father and her other spouses mistreat me by taking my food so they can give it to her. "Go get yourself a spouse that way you won't have to work." My father said when I grabbed a forage bag.  I would have a spouse if my sister didn't force herself on him. Then again I was the unwanted cub of the family let alone the village. I was able to find snow caps, crunchy fruits, woodears, bubble fruits, crabsnaps. While walking back my father stops me. "You are a useless female and our resources cant be waisted on you anymore." I was about to beg him to let me back in but he only turned his back to me. Why when the ice season is not to far off.
I make my way back into the woods to try and find another village. I am only a female and can't last long on my own. It was almost night fall and I have no idea where I am going. My feet started to hurt from the walking. "I need to find somewhere to sleep for the night." I said to no one in particular. I found a cave slowly creeping inside only to find five male snake beastman. They all had different patterns with their scales and hair. "Hello female are you lost." The white haired and scaled one asked curling around me. "Umm....mmmm" I couldn't speak. "Come now don't be shy female. We won't hurt you we promise." The multi colored haired one said shyly. He had white scales with red and black dots scattered threw out his tail. "Yes come in female it's dangerous outside at night." The blond haired one side he had bans of black,red,and tan.  "We only want to help you female." One with long black hair said making me want to run. His scales were the color of sand and had smoke color patterns. "Yes please stay we can protect you." The spike black haired one said. His scales were black with gold and white dots running along his tail. Sitting by the fire with them even though every cell in my body told me to run.  I learned the white one's name is ghost, the red black and white one's name is Salem,the one with bands on his tail name is king,the one with smoke patterns on his tail is Sahara, and the black with gold and white is Djin. They are brother's but never wanted to separate "so no mate marks and your out here." King asked finding it odd. "My father kicked me out of my village. I am going to die if I don't find a mate of a village that will take me." I said the snakes look at eachother before looking at me. "How about five mates. We are all Tara marked so they will have no choice but to accept you and us." King said before I knew it I had five marked. "We will head for the village in the morning. Let's rest for now flower." Ghost said as they all wrap around me.