13🐍

Muri was slammed into a tree before thrown to the ground

Muri was slammed into a tree before thrown to the ground. He coughs up blood glaring up at Curtis. "She isn't even your female. Why do you care about that slut? Is it the fact she is fond of Feral beastman? I mean if things don't work out with Bai Qingqing, I am sure she would spread her legs for you." He laughed before Curtis picked him up by the throat. The hiss was soft but threatening. "I never turn my back on my brothers. I should never had left them but I did and now look what happened. Our baby brother Salem is dead. That will not go unpunished Muri." His words were so calm but also threatening. Muri knew he had to get away from Curtis. "Curtis what's going on?" The voice of Iris filled his ears making him feel warm. "Curtis please the war isn't worth it. Salem wouldn't want this Curtis. " Iris said softly placing her hand on his arm. Curtis looked at her tears in his eyes, He knew she was right but he couldn't let the one who killed his brother live. "He killed Salem...This bastard deserves to die." He hissed looking back at Muri who practically pissed. "Curtis my males and I are leaving the city. It would be in Bai Qingqing's best interest too. This city isn't safe for people like us. Our hatchlings will be in constant danger. Please let him go he isn't worth it." She said making Curtis think. He sighs and tossed Muri. He looks down at Iris the soft gentleness was enough to pacify him. "I wish you many hatchlings." He said before slithering away. Iris watched feeling sad for Curtis. "You will pay for his death Feral loving whore! He was the best thing to happen to you. Now he is dead when the snakes are gone I will take you. Your life will not be a kind one from that point. I will show you what pain is." Muri laughed barley able to stand. Iris punched him sending him into the fence. "Watch your moth miserable curr." She growled before walking back to King. "Lets go home I want to rest." She said allowing him to carry her.

Ape king pov

"Sir the three Feral merchants are at the gate." A beastman said. Oh its that time again how many times must we play host to these disgusting Feral beastman. They are a cancer that must be exterminated but with female's like Bai Qingqing and Iris that will never happen. "Very well let them in. The sooner they come in the sooner they leave. " I said waving the beastman off. "Must you let them walk alover you. I think it's high time you expel all females with Feral spouses. Then make it clear no Feral beastman may enter the city. I am sure the other kings will agree with you. I mean look at the truble they cause us. Please my love think of our baby. It worries me that the Ferals are at the door step. What is stopping them from taking over." Quin my beautiful spouse said crying. "No my love don't cry. I will take care of this don't worry." I said holding her. "Oh sweet flower our child will be well looked after." I said looking out the window as the sun descends. I will set up a meeting tomorrow just you wait Quin. All will be as it should be.

Solea pov
"Come on you know they take forever to let us in. Get some shut eye. The sun is starting to set." Sebastian said setting up a web. "Yeah listen to silk boy." Jasper laughs knows Sebastian can't stand being called that. "Stop it both of you they will let us in soon." I said sitting down. "Whatever man i'm going to hunt." Jasper said before leaving. Let's just hope no one takes offense to that. "Good luck Jasper may the beast deity bring you back safely." I said watching the moon staking her place in the sky. How long must I wait for my moon flower. I thought remembering the dream I have been given for the past week. A female with hair of starlight, eyes like the ocean, snake skin dress and a sweet laugh. Her warm smile as she calls to me. I want to find my moon flower lets hope she is dreaming of me too. The beast deity is a fickle woman at times. She sends you what only you can handle. I trust she knows what she is doing after all she has been doing it for centuries. My eyes were about to close when the beast city gates opened. "The Ape king said you can enter the city. You keep in mind you will be watched constantly so no funny business." I nod standing up Sebastian followed me as I informed the ape beastman our other companion was as hunting. "He will be let in once he shows back up. I can't believe we are doing business with filthy Ferals." He said before leading us to a vacant house. "Many thanks take this to the Ape king." I said handing him five large Emrald crystals. "Wow I wonder who you stole that from." He said before leaving us. I was about to head in when I saw her.