🐍43🦌

Lysander pov

Seeing my sister made me happy but only to be shattered by her sudden onset of fear. "Lyca little doe what's wrong?" I asked reaching out for her. "Lorsan will be angry big brother it's not safe for you here." Placing her face in her hands. "He has gone insane almost like the black pleg but it's not. I fear for not only him but what he will do. Big brother please leave because if he finds you here...He will kill you." My little sister said with so much fear in her voice it made my heart ache."Don't worry Lyca that's why I am here.

I will correct my mistake and return to my female." I said this made her look up at me. "You have a female? Lysander go back to her raise fawns because it's to late for the village. The Gazelle will cme for us and kill us all." She said before walking away. The more reason for me to get Lorsan in line. If it comes to it I will kill him to end the suffering of our village. "She is right Lorsan and many others will not like that you are here." Raspen said before leading the way. The sooner he knows I am here the sooner this can be delt with. The whispers of my people fill my ears with every step.  This is for Iris's safety nothing else matters to me but that. Lorsan you may be my brother but I can't let you bring harm to my sweet Doe. I thought as Raspen stopped infront of a cave entrance. "Listen Raspen if things go south for me get to Iris and take her away." I said knowing he would be a good male to her. He shook his head

"You will make it threw this now lets get this over with." He said walking in "Brother someone is here to see you." I hear Raspen say only for him to be thrown into me. "Raspen how dare you bring that traitorous wretch not only to the village but ,near my Doe and Fawn. Have you lost your goddess given mind?" I see Lorsan step out of the cave slowly. I see what Lyca is right he may have the early stages of the black pleg. Oh Lorsan I am so sorry brother. Before I knew what was happening were locked antlers. Other Males watched holding the females back. Two large bucks fighting isn't safe for anyone.  I have to get him to the ground now or he could get me. I quickly force my head to the left taking him to the ground. I started stamping my front hooves to try and injure him but he was able to get out of the way. On our Hine legs our front legs go into a shipping motion.

It was like how small females fight. This go's on for several minutes till I finally strike a blow to him. My hoof drags along his neck to his chest  leaving a gash. His silver coat stained with his blood. The sent of his blood was enough proof for me. It wasn't red it was black. "Lorsan you have the black pleg. How did you get it?" I asked and he laughed "ask the farl that killed Rossi. I bet that still rips you apart doesn't it? You couldn't save her so you ran away, leaving your siblings to fix your mistakes. Well would you look at that we did fix it and the tribe is thriving. I took the Chief of the Gazelle tribe's sister as my female. She gave me a fawn the bond is Solidified nothing can brake it." He laughed delusional as black blood spilled from his mouth. I ready myself to kill him when he looked at me. "You will not get in the way." He said as the fight continues. Fists were thrown blood being spilt after a few moments I had him on the ground. I had my first drawn back ready to come down,The look on his face was that of a male ready to die. I hesitate and he smirks "you can't do it can you? The big bad Lysander can't finish the job on a male that could destroy his village. Lysander no one in this village would blame you. I have the black pleg Lysander it's better you kill me." He said making the villagers gasp and whisper. I see Lyca give a horrified hand over her mouth tears in her eyes. "I however am not going to let some weak pathetic coward of a male take me out." Lorsan said before flipping me off of him. When I was on my feet he took Lyca with him. I don't blame no one for trying to stop him his blood is Infectious. I just hope we get to them before we lose more than just one sibling.

Raspen takes me into his cave where I  see a Gazelle female holding a small female. "I take it your the one he took?" I asked looking her over. She was not frail like an average female could probably hold her own. "Please I only want to go home. My child and I were brought back against our will. Please I beg you let us go." She said pleading  I don't intend to keep her here. "I know my brother did your clan and yourself wrong. My name is Lysander the elder brother of Lorsan. I promise you I will take you home safely. Is Kohl still alive by chance?" I ask her eyes widened in shock. "Your Lysander the one who saved my brother." I nod taking in account I may possibly the only one able to return her unharmed. "His mate is here they took her too please you have to find her. He will forgive the deer clan if you return her as well." She was frantic no doubt hasn't slept since coming here. It is closed to night fall. "I will return both of you in the morning but for now please rest. You are safe now he will not return for you." She looked so relieved but then the small female starts coughing having a hard time breathing. My healer instincts kicked in as I looked her over. "How long has it been since you where this high up the mountain GinGin?" I asked shocking her. "Five years Lysander please what's wrong with her?" She was scared like any mother for her fawn. "It's just the air she isn't used to it. I think you should move to a cave close to the entrance. This way she will have a easier time breathing." She nods picking her up walking with me to a small vacant cave. I have some deer set it up for her. "Thank you Lysander you are a good male." She said giving me Doe eyes. "I'm sorry but I have a female already. I am only here  to sort things out with the clans. This fight has gone on long enough." She looked sad for a moment but then smiled. "She is a lucky female to have you then." She said settling down for the night.

(I know I said I might up date this chapter last Monday but some unforseen events happened. I hope you have a great week and I will see you next week.)