31🐍

(Hello happy Monday everyone. I love the support you all have shown me threw the story. *hugs* you have no idea how good it makes me feel. Be kind be brave and I will see you in the next chapter bye.)

Ghost pov

Curtis has been speaking with me about going to find King. If I know my brother he is stuck in a cave somewhere. "We should find him first Curtis. There is no telling what truble King has gotten into. He is unpredictable when he losses his temper. Sebastian and Solea didn't need to die like that. They didn't know flying ferals were coming. I feel sorry for Iris because she lost three good males." I said holding the basket of Snake eggs. "I hope we finde her before they hatch. She should be the first one they see." Curtis looks at the eggs with what appeared to be sympathy. "If we don't find her they won't survive without her milk." He said before sliting away. I look off into the distance praying my brother and mate is ok.

King pov

It was a few weeks since that flying feral attacked me. I was able to kill it thankfully but not without injuring myself in the process. My right arm was taken clean off his venom is mostly going to kill me. Iris my sweet flower I am so sorry I will not see you again. I want you to smile beast deity knows how beautiful you are when you do. I want you to have many nests with my brothers don't feel sad. I will always love you no matter what. Your children will be beautiful and strong. I just hope they will not be hot headed like me. I thought as tears slide down my cheeks feeling the last of my strength leave me. 'King big brother.' It's Salem I must be crossing over. 'Brother go back Iris needs you!' He yells at me. "I am to far gone Salem." I whispered my eyes growing heavy. 'YOU BETTER WAKE THE HELL UP! I AM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THE MALE WHO KILLED ME DIE LIKE THIS!' It was Solea and he was angry.

I suppose I can't blame him. He is dead because of me but I am useless to her now. 'YOU THINK WE GIVE A SHIT! YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF KING NOW GET THE HELL UP! IRIS NEEDS YOU YOUR BROTHERS NEED YOU!' Jasper yelled  'HOW DO YOU THINK IRIS WILL REACT WHEN SHE DISCOVERS YOU KILLED HER MALES?! NOW GET UP AND FINDE HER!' Sebastian screams pushing me back giving me energy.
"You must find your female and save her. The flying ferals are dying out because I am willing it so. You must find her in three days or she will fall pregnant and never be able to leave. I grant you temporary life long enough to save her. Do not waist my gift." A female voice rings in my ears it is the best deity herself. "I will do as you request." I said feeling my body return to full strength and my arm restored. "Three days more than enough time." I said leaving the cave to find my brothers.

No one pov

Ghost was getting  the others ready when king arrived. "Where the hell have you been and, why do you smell of death?" Djin asked holding his nose. Ghost looked at his brother before becoming sad. "It doesn't matter right now. We need to focus and find Iris before one of those flying bastards get her pregnant." King said coming up with a plan ti save Iris. In the city of beasts the news of the Ape kings death spread. Lysander feeling no guilt for the bastard that ran off his female. He however had to act sad for the sake of Quin and others watching. One morning he felt something off and, for some reason he was being drawn to the forest. He ran pushing his legs  to move quickly threw the brush. He was greeted by the sent of death. "What the hell who is dying?" He asked covering his nose. The snake brothers look at him. "My task is done he is dead." He said only for a familiar figure to come out from the trees. "I knew it! You killed him for them!" Quinn screamed.