8🐍

Iris pov

I woke to the sound of talking it was Djin and King. They are talking about hunting and different male duties. I get up forgetting I was not in clothes. Djin's face was red blushing before cleaning his throat. "Um Iris your showing skin." He said coughing into his hand. I look down and gasp before rushing back to my sleeping spot. King smacked Djin up side his head. "She is our female if she wants to show off her body she can." He said before leaving to go hunt. Djin scratching the back of his neck. "Sorry still getting used to seeing you like that."  He said curling around Iris licking her neck. She shivers holding onto him. Dijn could smell something sweet coming off Iris. Is she still in heat if so is this really ok? I thought King wanted the first clutch but I guess it shouldn't matter. 

*Time skip*
I was out in the garden when a group of female's came up. "Hey why don't you come play with us? " I thought about it but since Bai is going I suppose its ok. While playing tag Calvin swooped out of the sky and grabbed me. We flew till we were at what appeared to be a nesting sight. When we landed Shu was there waiting. "You smell that she is in heat. We must have got her in time. Calvin stand gaurd you can have her when I'm done." Shu layed me on the straw looking down at me apologetic before he started. I tried pushing him off but he bit my shoulder. "STOP!" I scream only to have him fill me. His mark on my stomach. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!" I yelled slapping him. "I AM TRYING TO SAVE YOU IRIS! YOU DON'T THINK SO NOW BUT ITS TRUE! CALVIN you can have her." He said walking outside. Calvin came in and like Shu he marked me. I curl up in a ball crying when the two left. They said they are getting food and clothes for me.

King pov

I felt it a sharp jab in the heart. "Iris? Ghost we need to head back." But before I could explain he was heading back. Sahara hot on our tail. Salem is in the city getting supplies so I am sure he felt it too. When we entered the house Djin met us with confusion. "Where is she?" I asked only to be told she went to play with female's in the grove. "AND YOU DIDN'T GO WITH HER! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT HER WITH YOU!" I yelled punching him. "Lets go we need to find her before something happens." I said as all five of us head into the woods. Curtis stopped us he looked at me with sorrow. "Let me help Bai said a hawk came and got her. I have a feeling where they are." He said I nod and we head north. Two hours later we find her curled up in a ball. I approached and saw two marks and two male sents were on her. "They Raped her! I WANT THEM FOUND NOW!" I hiss before picking her up. "Iris honey flower I'm so sorry I didn't make it in time." Once we make it back home I call for the Ape king to look her over. "It appears whoever did this was desperate. They showed her no care. Her inside is bruised and likely do harm for the eggs developing. I hate to say this but for the health of your female. The eggs need to be aborted if not the consequences could be tragic." He said looking at me sad. "Whatever it takes to make her healthy. I will allow it to be done." The Ape king mixed up a medicine and poured it in her mouth she swallowed and her face contorted with pain as she started to bleed. "When she wakes give her some honey water. Make sure she eats plenty of meat. I will have Winston come in a bit to check on her. He is a good male strong too he would be good to have around in the cold season." He said writing stuff down. "That is up to her but thank you for coming." I said walking him out. Curtis came over with Bai and Parker. "We came as soon as we heard. Is she ok King?" She asked gently. I don't sense any deception from her. "She is asleep right now. Two beastman raped her my guess they will be back soon. When they are I will rip them to shreds." I hiss angrier wipped off me like lightning.

Shu pov

Calvin and I make it back to the with food for Iris only to find she is gone. "NO!"  I growl they came and found her. "What do you think was going to happen. I told you this plan of yours wasn't going to work." I turned to see the Ape king. "I unfortunately because I am involved by medical care. I have to take you both in. Iris will decide what to do with you. If you were patient she probably would have accepted you. I pray she is merciful with you two. Tie them up and bring them with us." He said to some Ape beastman. "You know what they do to females people will assume it was them." I growl only to have him glare at me. "Your marks are on her Shu. she only had five now she has seven, How will that look?" He said before leading us away. Please beast deity don't let us die. I did what I had to save the female I love.