22🐍

(Happy Tuesday everyone *hugs* have a great day)

The cold season was fastly approaching every day the snake beastman become sluggish. Iris and Bai know that soon they will go to sleep. Sebastian made warm clothes for the two females out of fur and his web threads. Jasper leaves in the morning and comes back in the evening with a deer or elk. He says that the herd is getting farther and farther away. "We need shelter from the cold and off the ground." Iris said looking at the males and the trees around them. "Maybe we could build a tree house. This way we have shelter and off the ground." Bai said understanding what she ment. "Well then we need to get started this is if we want to beat the cold. " Solea said standing the other males followed. It took two days but it was finally finished. 

Bai pov

I boil some tea for Iris and myself it is cold even with the thick web around the windows. I noticed something on her hip. How she abandoned him unless. "Iris did you abandon Lysander?" She looked at my then to the males. "Lysander is staying in the city of beasts. He is keeping an eye on the Ape king for us. This was his idea he drew a fake mark on me. He is still my male and is doing what he can for his family." I was shocked because this is brilliant.

Lysander pov

The Ape king called me to the thrown room after the meeting of the kings. I hope I can do this even if I don't like Feral beastman. I have a duty to protect her and nothing will stand in my way of that. "You wanted to speak with me my lord." I said kneeling before him. "Yes Lysander I wanted to see how you were doing?  I know it must sting being abandon I'm sorry things happened this way." He sounded so concerned about my well-being but I know better. "It was bond to happened if not now then some day she would have." I said looking to the side. "I gave up everything for you Ape king." I growl angry over the whole situation. "I know and it pleases me to know I can fully trust you." He said now standing infront of me. "We will find a female for you Lysander. You will have many fawns do not worry." He said having me stand up. "Come we must discuss flushing out the two run aways."  He laughed thinking he won. Oh no dear Ape king it's only a matter of time before I slit your throat. I just have to remember the plan and stick with it.

*that morning*
"Lysander I have something important to ask of you. " she said looking at me sad. "What is it Iris?" I asked putting the dress of deer hide down. "What is the Ape king planning?" I couldn't hide it from her. Taking a deep breath I told her everything. "So he wants to kill us after all.Well looks like we have to catch him off guard then. " She said before having me draw my mark on her hip. "Im going to abandon you for show. It's not going to be real Lysander. We need you on the inside while we hide threw cold season. We will return when the first star flowers bloom. The poison will have taken effect by then." She said handing me a small black bottle. "Long live the king." She said sarcastically glaring out the window. I couldn't help myself when taking her. Our fawns will be beautiful and string. I cleaned her up before heading to the square. The snake brothers nod at me with approval. I spoke out pleading with Iris to stay with me. They knew it was an act nothing I said was true well the fawn and sister part was.  Now I just have to give the poison to him little by little each day.

Iris pov

I told Bai and her males about the poison. "How do you expect him to pull this off?" Parker yells making me chuckle "slipping it into his food and drink. " I said knowing full well what could happen if he is caught. "He is well aware what will happen if he is caught. I have faith in him and you all should too." I said hoping my faith wasn't misplaced.

(Hello everyone I know its not Monday but I was having writers block. I hope you are having a wonderful day.)