7🐍

After a few hours Iris returns to the nest met by an apologetic looking King

After a few hours Iris returns to the nest met by an apologetic looking King. "Iris I'm sorry if I am to pushy. I am just excited the thought of you with eggs no matter if they are mine or not. I will love and protect them simply because you are their mother." He said holding her this confused her because she isn't used to affection. "Why do you all act like I am beautiful. I am a plain female nothing about me is special. I'm not beautiful like my sister or other females around the city." She said making his heart break. "Iris you have no idea how beautiful you really are. We love you for you nothing more than that." He said resting his hand gently on her cheek. His amber eyes lovingly gazing into hers a shiver runs threw her. He kisses her as he gently wraps his tail around her. He held her close as they lay there soon falling asleep.

King pov

Why would she think she isn't beautiful. I have met many females her beauty surpassed them all. I feel a mermaid would be stunned by her. I run my fingers threw her silk hair.

"I found a love for me
Oh, darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me"

I sing softly lifting her up her blue eye sparkling with excitement. I smile as she wraps her arms around me.

… 'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

… Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight"

She giggles as I sway with her. I whispered 'she always looks perfect' in her ear. She shivers with a light blush dusting her cheeks.

"… Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

… We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes"

I sung my right hand resting on her cheek as she rests her face in my palm.

"… Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

… Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect

… I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight"

She lays her head on my chest as we sway. "Iris you are the most beautiful female in the world to me. I would die on the battlefield for you. You are the reason my heart beats and why I dare to draw breath. You saved my brother's and myself from a meaningless existence. To us you are everything and top priority." I whispered enjoying the closeness.
"I never thought a male would ever see me the way you do." She whispered before looking at me. "I want to have a nest of eggs with you." My heart pounds I wasn't sure if I heard her correctly, when she smashed her lips to mine. All bets were off and the self control was out the window not that she wanted me to have it anyway.

Shu pov

My father and the kings hatch a plan to liberate her during the cold season while they slept. "She could be dead by then!" I growl the kings knowing how I feel. "Son listen they need her to reproduce they won't kill her. If you want a good chance to keep her from them. Do what I did with your mother stop being a weak cub. You know what to do let us worry about the rest." I know what he means why my mother forgave him I will never know. I will have to separate her from them then. I am going to need some help with this then. Calvin might be game since most of the females find him ugly. I rush to find Calvin who was sewing a feather dress. "Want to have a female?" I asked making him look at me. "Whats the plan Shu?" I explain that we need to separate Iris from the snakes and mark her. "But isn't that you know dangerous what if she removes the mark?" He asked worried "Do you really think she wants to be with those cold blooded bastards? They probably murderd her entire village and said they would do the same to her if she didn't submit. Thats what Feral beastman do disgusting waist of life bastards." I said spitting to my right. "I'm in just tell me when and maybe some females can get her away from them. That way we can swoop in and take her no problem." I laughed "your a genius I will get right on it." I was about to leave when someone was standing in the archway crossing his arms.