32🐍

(Hello happy Tuesday everyone. I love the support you all have shown me threw the story. *hugs* you have no idea how good it makes me feel. Be kind be brave and I will see you in the next chapter bye.)

  "I knew it! You killed him for them!" Quinn screamed shocking not only Lysander but the brothers as well. "How could you do this to him?! Lysander he trusted you up to the very end!" The female screams going to her knees holding her son. Her hot angry tears ran dow her cheeks. Some beastman came from behind her looking worried. "Kill them all!" She screams the Apes sarted to attack the snakes only to fall dead. 'You will not interfere with the task. Leave and return to the sea where you belong Quinn.' A female voice booms from the sky making the female cowar in fear.

"Beast deity they killed my mate and so many others. Why are you siding with them? They are Feral beastman who only think of themselves." Qinn yelled only for lightning strike infront of her. 'SILENCE THIS TALK AT ONCE!' The sound of storms filled the air as wind wipped past them. The beast deity was angry for being questioned. 'Quinn the Feral beastman are a part of this world to hold balance. Iris and other females like her understand this fact. They love the Feral beastman and respect them. Now child do as I say return to the sea.' The voice said before disappearing leaving the beastman and female confused. Quinn glares at the snakes and deer male. "This isn't over not by a long shot. You will pay for what you did to me make no mistake." She said before spitting in their direction.  Lysander watched as Quinn left worried because she never made threts she couldn't go threw with. Lysander fears what will happen if they don't get to Iris or Bai Qingqing in time.

Iris pov

I was soar from taking two more flying feral beastman Kai who was a slightly older male. Blonde hair, grey eyes,tan skin, buff and stands at six foot two. Kai is a bit gentle given his size. His brother Fin however was the exact opposite. They look similar but act different from each other. Bram returned to see three new marks on my skin. It didn't seem to bother him at all. "At least your doing your part in restoring our people. I get the first best Iris." He said before taking  me tears ran down my cheeks from the pain.

Bram didn't realize it though because he was forced on filling me with eggs. When he came inside me I felt this burst of energy. Oh no no no please don't tell me he succeeded. The other males woke up and took a turn. I have no doubt I am pregnant by one of them. They left me alone to let me rest I could smell food and hear them talking happy. "She is pregnant no doubt about it. Her sent has changed the clan will survive. We need to find more females to help the clan." Bram said and the others agreed. I hold my stomach crying. I failed  to return to my males before becoming pregnant. It is also my fault because I allowed them to do it. I am sorry King,Sahara,Ghost,Djin,Lysander. I thought holding myself feeling awful. I can't abandon any of them now so much for clean breaks.

Bram pov

I walk into my father's hut telling him the good news. "That is fantastic news son!" He laughed clapping my shoulder. "Father I think if we take females from different villages our numbers will grow tremendously." I said making my father give me a knowing look. "Yes that would help but what of the mates they may have already?" He asked to be honest the males they may have can suck a dick. "Make the females abandon them. They will be only having flying Feral eggs. The females we have now are proof it can work. If they fight put them in the dark cave for a few days. It will work out  for us in the end." I  said and he nods. "We will start preparing for the extraction of females. Our clan will be strong again ruling the skys. We will currect the mistakes of the old now." My father said before walking away.