14🐍

(Happy Monday everyone

(Happy Monday everyone.)

Iris pov
King carried me back to our nest I wish Salem was still here. I also feel bad for Curtis all he wanted to do was be a great older brother. He wanted to avenge his brother's death but violence only creates more violence. The mood around the house was cold and sad. I take a deep breath before walking up to Ghost. He watches me closely as I wrapped my arms around him. He curls around me with a gentle hiss. "Ghost." I whispered before gently pressing my lips to his. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. The kiss became hungry before I knew it he had me on my back. "Flower are you sure about this?" He asked as the others came over to us. "Yes I'm sure."  I trust them and know they won't hurt me.  We need to feel closer to each other and if I end up with eggs then so be it. That night I was surrounded by the ones I love.

Time skip

The sun flooded in bathing the room in it warm glow. The once heavy atmosphere laced with pain and malice. It had changed to a warm and loving space. I was about to sit up only to be pulled back by Ghost. "Sleep more flower we put your body threw a lot." He whisperes in my ear before tenderly kissing my cheek. "I need to get up I am sweating and gross." I whined only for him to chuckle. "I will go prepare the bath for you then. Stay here flower and rest." He said gently resting me by Djin and Sahara. King was getting ready to hunt. "Any requests Tiger Lilly?" He asked looking at me although I knew he didn't mean for it to be so harsh. "We haven't had  boar in a while." I said a little tired of deer and rabbit. "Alright if my princess wants it,Then my princess shall have it." He said with a warm smile. "Be safe out there and come back safe. I don't want to lose anyone else." I said making him chuckle. "I will come back for you my love." With one final glance back he left making our nest feel a bit colder. "Flower your bath is ready." Ghost said coming back into the room. The warmth from the water relaxed my muscles. The sent of sandalwood filled my body making me a bit anxious. "Is everything alright flower?" Ghost asked washing me. I turn around and kiss him catching him off guard. 

*small lemon warning*

"Flower if you wanted more....why didn't you just say so?" Pulling me out of the water gently laying me on the floor.  "Ghost...."  This was not like him at all. He is normally shy about this. "You walk around with this sweet sent...Do you know what it does to us? You even after washing give off this alluring sent. It makes me want to fill you with my eggs." He hissed in my ear before shoving into me. His lips smash over mine swallowing my moans and screams. The room began to heat up more so than it usually is with the steam from the bath. He was everywhere his sent, his touch, the silky feeling of his hair on my skin. He pulled away from the kiss looking into my eyes. "Say you want me to fill you with eggs." He hissed as his thrusts became sloppy. My nails dug into his shoulders I was about to be thrown over the edge. I wasn't sure if I was ready for this but I couldn't find the heart to turn him down. "YES YES I WANT YOUR EGGS GHOST FILL ME WITH YOUR EGGS!" I scream only to be thrown over the edge falling into the blissful release of ecstasy. While coming down from my high I felt him spill his warm seed filling me. His forehead rested on mine eyes closed staying still. We stayed like this for a few minutes before he pulled out.

(End of small lemon)

He gently caresses my cheek before giving me a gentle kiss. This was the Ghost I knew calm sweet and gentle. I will admit I liked the demanding Ghost as well. "I wouldn't mind if you were like that more often." I said still quivering from the stimulation. He chuckled before setting me in the bath.
"I will consider it but for right now lets get you cleaned up." He said tending to me. This are starting to seem somewhat normal but for how long will that last. I feel something is coming  it will not boat well for myself and my males.
Winston pov

I see now Curtis is related to the small snake. This could work in my favor if I play my cards right either Iris or Bai Qingqing will be mine. I will finally have cubs then that no good bastard I call brother will pay. He will pay for what he did to my face. I will take over the clan once I do Rosa will be sent away. My Tiger Lilly will not need worry about that useless whore. I growl knowing one beastman stands in the way of this. I walk to Muri who was held in a tree. "Want some help old friend." I said making him look down at me. "Yeah I need to make my way north." He said as he hopped out of the tree. "I can help you Muri." I said cracking my knuckles. He looked at me confused. "Winston what are you?" Before he could finish speaking, I swiped at him make him stumble back. "Winston what's gotten into you? We had a deal I was going to let you mate with her." The coward shook backing away from me. I laughed "sorry Muri change of plans" He screams while I rip him apart. He tried running holding  the spot his left arm used to me. "Hahahaha can't fly away now can you. Where is your pride as a hawk now. Could it be your all talk Muri?" I said taunting him. I pin him to a tree by his throat. "Hahaha you thought I was going to let you take what is mine. Sorry but I only played along with your game. Once I show up with the sent of your blood on me. One of them will welcome me with open arms. Then I will take them out one by one nothing will stop me. Once I have cubs I will kill my brother taking the throne from him. Well before I can do all that *insane smirk* sacrifices have to be made Muri." I said ripping his head off his shoulders. His blood splashing on me. "What did you just say about my female?" I turn to see one of Iris's males. I was not planning on killing anyone else but if I must.