🐍10

King pov

We searched the city and the forest. When we get a lead it vanishes. The cowards how dare they lay hand to her. when I find them they will wish they were never born.  The good news is we know its a wolf and a hawk. They wouldn't be stupid to stick around in the territory. Then it hits me it so obvious hiding in plain sight. "Dijn come with me to wolf castle. Sahara and Salem go to the Hawk nests. It's time to put an end to this and make an example out of these low lives." I his shifting Dijn followed me to the castle. The king was waiting for us. "I take it you figured it out? Your to late he is gone my useless bitch ran him out of the city. " Dijn and I Hiss before attacking leveling the wolf clan in minutes. At the Hawk nest things were no better. Sahara had Calvin wrapped in his tail fangs sunken into his flesh. "Ahhhhhhhh! It wasn't my idea! I didn't want to hurt her! Shu from the wolf clan did all this!" He said in tears in his eyes, blood comming out of his mouth.  Sahara hissed "My mate is in pain because of you pigs. She lost her nest of eggs because of you two!" He said squeezing him tighter. Salem glares at Hawks that try to help Calvin. They back down including his brother Muri. Calvin screams in pain begging for this to end. "Were is Shu?!" Sahara hissed. "I don't know he ran off this morning!" Calvin cried out in pain.

Iris pov

Sitting in the bath felt good. The water was warm and smelt sweet. Ghost stood gaurds outside the door. I know I scared him and the others. "Ghost?" I asked. "Yes flower?" He called back. "I am sorry." I didn't know what else to say. "You have apparently nothing to apologize for Iris. Those insensitive pigs are the ones that need to apologize not you...never you." I could tell that he was upset. "Ghost can you come in here?" The door opened and he slid inside. He was inches from the tub. I reach for him but he backed away. "Don't get me wrong. I want you to tuch me and I you. You have been threw a lot I just want you to heal properly. I am in no rush flower." He sounded so sincere. I sigh before turning my back to him. "Can you wash my back?" I asked I heard my water before feeling the gentle cloth on my skin. It felt like time stopped it the wash room. It was calm just Ghost and myself that was till Curtis came in with Bai. "Iris I brought some soup for you." She said before realizing what was going on. "Oh I'm sorry we will come back later." She was blushing. "Its ok I was just about done with my bath." I said Ghost nods before leaving the room with Curtis.
Bai helped me out of the bath. "I hate what they did to your skin. You have bruises and cuts your spouses are seething with anger. Thats why King and the others left. They are looking for the ones responsible. From what I understand Males don't take kindly to something happening to their female. They want blood and in my opinion they have every right. " she said rubbing a sav on my cuts. "I just don't understand why Shu and Calvin did this." I said only for her to spin me around. "Shu as in the wolf king's son?" She asked wide eyed. I nod in response not sure why she is getting worked up. "Iris Shu was chased out of the city by his mother." I now understand he was gone. I felt strange only to see Calvin's mark disappear. "Well at least one of the sick bastards got what he deserved." She said but I was more worried about Shu and where he was. How long will it be till he tries again? These thoughts race threw my mind only for me to fall back. "IRIS!" She yelled catching me. Ghost came in taking me in his arms."Ghost." Was the last thing I remember before sleep took me.