🐍In loving Memory 🦌

🐍In loving Memory 🦌

It has come to my attention on many platforms, that I should post a remembrance for the males we have lost. I couldn't agree with you all any more even if I tried. So I would like to take a moment to do so.

Our first male we lost was Salem. He was the squishy shy boy. I cried when while writing his death. He was a good boy and I am sad that he is gone. Chapter 1- chapter 11.
Salem we love and miss you.

The next males because I want this to be over and done with. I don't like these two and they were written to be killed. Shu and Calvin chapter chapter 7-12. If you want to know why I hate these two..message me. Both can rot in hell

Solea,Sebastian,Jasper  three merchants who came in to the picture after the death of Salem. Jasper the bat beastman was killed by flying ferals (dragons) in chapter 17-25 Sebastian the spider beastman and Solea the scorpion beastman were killed by King in a fit of rage. Chapter 17-29.

Riftin flying feral (dragon) I honestly didn't intend to kill him so quickly but I needed a scape goat for the story to progress. I wanted the two dragon brothers to stick around and gain forgiveness for their kind. I however looked over my story bord and knew that wasn't going to be an option with the two up coming arcs. So it was sad to watch another one of my sons die so soon. Chapter 26- 29 He was killed by King.

King broke my heart in more ways than one when he died. He was one of the snake brothers and main males of Iris. His death though sad was for a good reason. He is not completely gone because of the snake eggs. You may be gone but never forgotten. Chapter 1-36 death by flying ferals.

Bram and the rest of the flying ferals. Like his brother I wanted to find a way for the flying ferals to be forgiven. I unfortunately couldn't do so. It is sad but had to happen. Chapter 26-36 death by beast deity.

We have met and lost so many males. We laughed loved and cried. It is ok they will always be with us. Thank you so much for your love and support in this story. I will see you all next week with chapter 41.