2🐍

"She will be dead mid cold season

"She will be dead mid cold season." Iris's father said holding his female's hand. "Why did you send her away? She is my cub you and Mary always did everything to hurt her. You think I didn't hear you tell Mary to take the male that wanted Iris. Marry abandoned him soon after. I hope the beasts deity is cruel to you all. My poor cub I am so sorry I couldn't protect you." She cries making the males look sad. One got up was going to go look for Iris. "No she is not our concern anymore. She was a waist of resources and is where she needs to be." Her father growld.
"PAPA! IT'S BAD FIVE SNAKES ARE HEADING THIS WAY! A FEMALE IS WITH THEM I THINK SHE IS A KIDNAPPED FEMALE!" Mary yells from the ground. "I want every male ready to fight. He yelled before heading out with the other males. What he found shocked him and the other tiger males. Sitting on one kings tail in a white snake skin dress was Iris.

Iris pov
Ghost took his shed skin and made a dress for me.

(It looked like the first outfit Curtis made for Bai)

"Now you are one of us we can make you close out of our sheds so you will alway be beautiful." Ghost said hugging me. "He is right when we get to the village and settle, we will get to work on it." King said before picking me up. "We are leaving now." He said before leaving the cave. They changed into their serpent form making the forest animals run. I spot a few Tiger males running to the village. We stop at the entrance King placing me gently on his tail. I tiger tried stepping forward only to stop in his tracks. All five Snakes glaring at him. "Hello father I believe you owe me something." I said feeling this strange confidence. I don't know why but I'm not afraid. "Yes you do owe her something for the pain you caused." Sahara growls he looked menacing. "And if you don't give it to her. This village will no longer exist." Djin said cleaning his teeth while smiling at them. "I don't think we need to threaten them. They know its no problem for us to flatten this sorry waist of space." Ghost laughed his eyes on my father. "Boys that's enough we are here to negotiate terms for a place to stay. Let us not stoop to their level " I said standing up. "You think your hot shit now you have spouses! Your nothing more than a desperate female. You gave yourself to ferals. No wonder none of the males wanted you! Papa kicked you out how dare you come back." My sister yelled making me laugh. "At least I don't need to rape a male to be my spouse. At least I don't abandon them when I get bord of them. So please remind me who's the desperate one?" I said crossing my arms. "I don't care that you have males now. You are not welcome here! So get lost Feral loving whore!" My father foolishly yells making my males hiss with anger. "Djin,Sahara Ghost kill half of the females and males. I want you to leave a small fraction of what this village used to be. Leave the sick and weak. The cold season will do the rest." I said realizing just how little they care for me why should I. Screams filled the air while King handles me some bubble fruits. "You did eat this morning flower please have these. We will get some meat later." He said gently running his fingers threw my hair. He looked so calm what is this feeling. I don't understand it and why does it make me happy. The three come back covered in blood. "We should probably head for the city they can't turn us away sense we have a female." Djin said "We will once the cold season passes for now we will stay here. It will be warm for flower and less risk for her. We don't know if he has eggs or not. We put her needs first." King said carrying me into the village. It smelled like blood crying females and cowarding males are all that remains. It's going to be a long cold season but this I hope is a lesson well learned for them. King sets me down on some warm furs. "Let us clean up you stay here ok flower. Salem you watch over her till we get back." King said leading the others out to clean up the village. I lay down feeling a bit tired the last thing I see is Salem wrapping around me.