33🐍

(Hello happy Monday everyone. I love the support you all have shown me threw the story. *hugs* you have no idea how good it makes me feel. Be kind be brave and I will see you in the next chapter bye.)

It has been two days since Bram and a few of the flying ferals left in search of suitable females. Iris was left with Bram's father for protection. Though nothing has happened to her she still fears for the safety of her Males. Iris was certain the Ape king was dead by now. She was angry because Sebastian,Solea,Jasper, the snake brothers,and herself should be heading home. It doesn't look like she is going anywhere. 'Fear not my sweet child. Your males are on the way to rescue you and Bai Qingqing. When night falls both of you need to be by the front gate when the moon is high in the sky.

You have many up here that love and miss you. Your mother and father are proud of you. Good luck to you my sweet tiger cub.' A warm female voice cme from the distance. Iris knew it was the beast deity speaking to her. Iris knew better than to go against the beast deity.  'I am grateful to you.' She thought before pulling out the small purple flowers with dark green jagged edge leaves.

"I know what must be done." Iris whispered before grinding the flower into a powder. Iris mixed the powder into some warm water. "Father please come drink this. I know watching over me is not easy." Iris gently while placing the poison infront of Brams father. The older male smiled gratefully. "Now why can't the other female be like you? I hope my son and the others bring back more of you." He said before drinking the purple liquid.

"Oh I don't think you want more females like me." She said with a evil smirk. The older male started to cough blood holding his gut quivering. "You.... bitch...... what did you.....do?" He  choaks out. "When the world is against you.....You pick up certain talents for protection. My talent dear sweet father is poison. The thing is ever since I was a cub people tried to kill me. I had to sharpen my wit and bare my fangs. " She said sitting down watching him die with a sweet smile on her face. "You won't get away with this you whore!" This made Iris laugh. "If I can kill the Ape king and get away with it, *glares at him* what makes you think I won't get away with killing you?"

She growled before he died not wanting to look suspicious. Iris screams dropping the glass cup on the floor. When two other males showed up it was too late. Iris huddled in the corner crying as the males looked around. Both males were confused because only their leader and the female were the only sents present.

(I know it is short but promise the next chapter will be longer.