40🐍🦌

(Hello my children hope your week was a good one. Like I stated last week we are entering the Forest war arc. This arc follows Bai more so than Iris and the snakes. Don't worry you will still get your snake boys. Also in the arc at some point the eggs will hatch. I know when but you don't. So sit back relax and enjoy this hot mess of a ride.)

Bai pov

Kohl walked GinGin and myself to a small village. It was hidden in tall straw that glows like gold in the sun. The huts were made from mud and clay with bound straw for the roofs. The people had similar ash tone skin with eyes ranging from reds and browns some gold. The females don't look delicate like other villages, they look like they can hold their own against anyone. "Forgive me Kohl but aren't females supposed to be delicate?" I asked making GinGin scoff. "It's that kind of thinking, that destroyed the oh so grate city of beasts. Females here pull their weight unless pregnant." GinGin looked sad after saying the last word. "Mama, uncle your back!" A small female ran up to GinGin. "Arena did you have any doubt." GinGin smiled picking up the small girl placing the child on her right hip. The girl had gade eyes and very soft features. "Is her father a?" GinGin glares at me daring me to finish my question. "Come on we need to go see the elders. I will see you later GinGin go rest for a bit." Kohl said leading me away. "GinGin five years ago was taken by a group of Deer beastman. They did unspeakable things to her. Though she cares for Arena she will never love her as a daughter. GinGin is constantly reminded of what happened because of Arena." Kohl said sadness clearly heard in his voice. "Why didn't she take medicine to terminate the pregnancy?" I asked and he stopped clenching his fist. "Because Arena was already born when we were able to save her." He spoke quietly. "When she made it back she was a shell of herself. My heart broke for her. Thats why she treated you so poorly hold no ill will to her. She still fears they will come for her and Arena." He said stopping infront of a large hut. I started to feel sick (she starts to experience something similar to an acid trip.) The last thing I remember is Kohl catching me as I pass out.

Kohl pov

"Bring her in boy the spell will were off soon." A old female's voice could be heard in the hut. (If you have been to a fortune teller. That is the vibe of the room.) The old female took some of Bais blood and a strand of hair. She placed the clay bowl in the fire chanting with the elders. The clay bowl broke revealing purple smoke. "The girl not to stay here she will bring strife to our clan. My lord Kohl we must forsake the law of this world, for the survival of the clan. Please my lord don't be fool by her she will kill us all." The hag said taking my hand. "The law is if a male saves a female she is his. This is my beat deity given right. Just because no male wanted you to be their female, doesn't give you the right to but in my or any male's affairs. Is she a deer or not?" I growl grabbing her wrist. "No she's not a deer female my lord." She said quivering from fear. "That's all I needed to know. If I hear you breathe a word of your predictions to anyone...I will have you burn." I said before tossing the old female to the floor. "You is the head female and will be treated like a queen." Was the last thing I spoke before leaving with Bai in my arms.

No one pov

Toho took Lyca to their den looking after her. "Why do you let him do this to you. You are going into heat soon. You promised me fawns this year. I don't want him touching you. If he wants fawns tell him to get his Gazelle bitch and fawn back. Your going to be pregnant by me this year. I want fawns this year Lyca." She looked at her male pulling him ontop of her. "Then mark me Toho do that and he will back off." The moss green haired buck was careful not to hurt his Doe. "You are my Doe Lyca no one else can have you. You will give me beautiful strong fawns." He whispered in her ear begore licking her shoulder.  The next morning Lyca and Toho met up with Raspen and Lorsan going over the plan. "While in the village bring my fawn home if possible my Doe as well. It's been long enough since my family been whole." Lorsan said looking to the sky. It looked like truly missed his fawn and Doe. The siblings knew differently he just wanted wanted to hurt the Gazelles. 

Raspen pov

I don't think this is a good idea but Lorsan is lord of the tribe. My job is to follow him but if big brother Lysander was here, He would be lord of the Deer tribe. Kohl wouldn't hold a candle to big brother's strength. Big brother didn't run away he just couldn't live in the tribe with out my twin sister Rossi. If I could I would have left as well. Walking to the mouth of the cave I see the stairs. It was like the night he left. "I hope you are safe big brother." I whispered before walking back inside.
If a few hours myself and a few males will infuriate the Gazelle tribe's land. Brother you need to come back or Lorsan will run this tribe into the ground. I don't want to take a female and have fawns while he is in charge. You need to take your place and come back. If I have to find and drag you back I will.