24🐍

(Good morning and happy Monday to all you you

(Good morning and happy Monday to all you you. I wish you a good day with many hugs.)

Lysander pov

"The scouts we sent out have not returned my lord" I said kneeling before a sick Ape king. He coughs blood while a pregnant Quinn looks at him worried. "I fear I am not long for this world. The beast deity is preparing for me to come home. I want those whores found Lysander. I want you to send out more scouts. I want one to flank them that way, if the others are slaughtered he can return to us."

I wanted to rip this bastards head off but I knew the poison was working. "Yes my lord it shall be done." I said standing up he started coughing lightly pushing Quin away. "YOU HAVE YOUR ORDERS LYSANDER NOW LEAVE!"  She yelled at me before turning back to the Ape king. Its almost time Iris just a bit longer. I thought to myself as I  left. I just hope everything goes to plan and nothing happens to you.

Solea pov
While walking back from a pathetic excuse of a hunt, I spot Parker barrying what looked to be a bag. What is he planning to do with that. "Barrying supplies?" I asked spooking the young male. "Is it any of your business?"

Strange not the answer I am looking for. What are you hiding Parker? "It is considered my female's safety is top priority." I said the atmosphere becomes thick with uneasy and mistrust. The silence was broke when he began to laugh. "Oh yes the Feral loving whore. I wonder how long it's going to take before Lysander is found out. Your little slut is putting Bai in danger. Female's like her needs to be delt with and fast. The Ferals are only alive because of her kind." I was about to punch him when I heard the sound of beating wings.

It was followed by the scream of a female. We rush back to find the tree house in shambles. Sebastian was crying holding the dead body of Jasper. I too started to tear up because this Bat male became a brother to me and Sebastian. "Your bromance can wait Solea were are the female's?" Parker brought me back into reality. How could that slip my attention. "The winged Ferals took them! The leader took a liking to both of the females." Oh no Iris was in no shape to go anywhere due to giving birth to snake eggs.

She was farther along than we anticipated. I look over at the nest of eggs insulated by mud and clay. How am I going to face the snake brothers? While in my thoughts I didn't notice Parker slipping out. That was till I heard him cry out in pain. The sounds of bones snapping froze me to the core. I wanted to move and help him. No matter how he thinks of me, he was still important to this family. I was just to afraid and so was Sebastian. I turned to see the one thing I thought didn't exist. "Oh a duck side ways." I said not knowing what to expect.