17🐍

(Good morning everyone Happy Monday

(Good morning everyone Happy Monday. I am looking for an artist. If you feel up to the challenge message me.)

Solea walked back to where his brothers were staying. "So how'd it go?~" Sebastian asked making final touches on a silk dress. "Did she say yes?" Jasper asked writing down inventory. "Well she didn't say yes but also didn't say no. She has four snake beastman as spouses." I said making their jaws drop. "She's the one who only accepts Feral beastman? Your moon flower is her?" Jasper asked in dis belief. Sebastian put the dress away before looking at us. "If she only takes Feral beastman Solea, Then why did she turn you away? I think she let you down gently." He said being the realistic one. "I would agree with you if she didn't keep the gift I gave her." I said setting down on some fur. "What of it she probably liked the trinket. It doesn't mean anything Solea. At the end of the day she is just another female. I am sure you will find a beautiful female soon." Sebastian said before climbing into his web. "I am just saying don't get your hopes up ok." He said settling down. "I don't understand why you don't turn on that charm. You win over lots of females in the market." Jasper said resting on some fur. "Because those females were just looking at items. They were easy to sway looking at shiny things." I said laying down. "Well we have a long day tomorrow boys good night." Sebastian said blowing out the candles.

Time skip Iris pov

The morning came with a brisk breeze. It's almost here the cold season. The time where I will be most venerable. What am I going to do this year ? I can't take another male right now. I am still soar of the death of Salem. If thats not bad enough I think I'm pregnant. If I give birth while they are hibernating...I don't even want to think about that possibility. "Flower?" I jump being jolted from my thoughts, to see Sahara holding dome fruit. "Oh thank you Sahara." I said making him chuckle. "What is going on in that beautiful head of yours?" He asked resting beside me. "Well I am not sure how I can get threw the cold season with you all in hibernation " I said making him look at me with a bit of guilt. "You need to take a male who can protect you during the cold season. I doubt you will have a hard time getting one. You are a beautiful female Iris." He said blushing at the last part. I sigh "Your brothers and yourself are the only ones who think that." I said only for him to grab me, so I can look at him. "Iris we think that because it's true. The opinion of your sister and her father....*hiss* It's wrong and I don't care what anyone says." They get angry every time I mention how they see me. I can't help that I don't see it. "No I can't take another male....I can't do that to Salem maybe in the spring but not now." I said knowing no one would fault me for doing so. It just didn't seem right to take a male right now. "Iris think about it this way if we are in hibernation and some male comes and takes you. We wouldn't be able to stop them and beast deity only knows where they would take you. Please it is only for your safety." Sahara said before leaving me so I could think. I know he is right but no beastman wants a female who only wants Ferals. I am considered a traitor to most clans and females whispers about me. I know it's normal to take males and grow a family. I just don't know if Salem would be ok with it. A tear strayed down my cheek. "I'm so sorry Salem I wish things could be different." I said knowing what needs to be done, just hoping I was strong enough to do it.

(I know its a short chapter and I am sorry. Hope you guys have a great Monday.)