16🐍

(Happy Monday everyone

(Happy Monday everyone. This is the last chapter I am posting for today.)

Iris sat with her males eating deer stew and red bean buns. King watches her seeing how much she is eating. Ghost chuckles knowing its a good sign she is with eggs. "Iris sweet flower slow down the food won't go away were." Sahara said handing her bubble fruit juice. "I'm just hungry more so than usual." She said taking the drink. "Its ok we will make sure you have anything." Dijn said looking at her softly. The four males watch Iris a blissful sense of pride filling them because their female could be pregnant.  It was peaceful until a knock came to the door. Dijn hisses before King got up. "Stay with her I will handle this." He said calmly heading to the door.

Solea pov

I knock on the wooden door the sent of four males washed over me. She have spouses just my luck. What would she want with me if she has them? I scold myself about to walk away when a snake beastman answered. Wait Jasper said a female in the city has only Feral beastman for spouses. Is it possible my moon flower is that very female. The snake watched me close an annoyed expression craced his face. "Hello I am Solea a Scorpion beastman and traveling merchant." I said calmly introducing myself. "And why should I care who the hell you are?" The snake hissed. Ok I was not rude to you slinky, Don't be rude to me. "King who is it?" A sweet voice came from inside. Its her my moon flower is beyond the threshold. I stand blushing this made the snake angry. "No one Iris they are just leaving." Before he shut the door in my face. Now I am not a rude person but I make exceptions for situations. I knock on the door again and the snake answered. "What do you want we are eating." He glares at me trying to intimidate me. "Let me reintroduce myself because I don't think you heard me. I am Solea a Scorpion beastman and traveling merchant. It is my understanding a female resides here. I would like to speak with her." I said only for him to chuckle. "And I don't think you heard me so please allow me to repeat myself. WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE FUCK CARE WHO YOU ARE?!" He yelled coming forward making me take a step back. "King don't be rude." A female's voice came from behind him. Then I saw her a beautiful white snake skin dress shimmering in the moon light. She looked at me with curiosity. "Hello I am sorry my husbands are protective of me. I am Iris and you are?" Her voice was warm but soft. "I am Solea and I am a Scorpion beastman. My brother's and I are traveling merchants. I saw you around the city Iris *takes her hand in his kissing her knuckles.* I like what I see. " I said making her blush. "Um....thank you I suppose." She said awe shy little rabbit. "I want to give you this necklace in hopes you would take me as a male." I said handing her the moon Crystal necklace. Her eyes widened as her hand goes over the trinket. "Its beautiful where did you get this." She was mesmerized. "Moon Crystal can only be found in ocean hollowed caves" I said with hope she will accept me. "Listen Solea I am grateful and flattered. I just lost a male and I want to focus on the bond we have." She said trying to hand the necklace back. "No moon flower it is a gift. You technically didn't tell me no. I am hopeful that one day you will say yes to me."  I said before walking away a little hurt but understood. I pray our paths cross again soon.

Iris pov

I felt bad watching him walk away so sad but I want to focus on the males I have now. I went back inside with King who seemed happy. I guess they would be since I turn someone away.