6🐍

Over the course of the week King had her the most insuring the eggs would be his. "Lets have some fun." He said before entering me gently. "King stop I'm to soar." I tried but it fell on deaf ears as he took me . "Our eggs will be beautiful." He sounded excited Iris didn't know he wanted to be a dad. "We don't even know if I am King. If I am we wouldn't know it would be yours. I have slept with all five of you." She said feeling a bit uncomfortable around them. "You have mostly been with Ghost and myself. Chances are its one of our nests." He said wrapping around her. "I'm going outside King I want some me time." She said pushing him away. She knows it would hurt his feelings but she wanted to be left alone for a bit.

Iris pov
I was sitting by the lake my feet dipped in the water. It felt nice closing my eyes listening to the breeze glide alone the blades of grass. "What a beautiful female. I wonder if she has any mates?" Why did I expect to be alone? I sigh and stand up only to come face to face with a Hawk male. He was tall and had long white hair with a patch of blonde on the right side. He was a triple marked beastman and by the looks of it, He is interested in me and with my males that is a problem. "Hello female I am Calvin from the Hawk clan. You are very beautiful I would be a lucky bird if I was your male." He said with a boyish smile. He seemed nice but I don't think its a good idea. "Hi I'm Iris nice to meet you Calvin. I must be heading back. My males will worry about me." I said before running off leaving him stunned.
I didn't say no but also didn't say yes either so he probably will pursue me. Once I was far enough away I started to walk. I wish I kept going because Shu found me. "Hi Iris how are you today?" He asked blushing. What is with these men I'm not pretty everyone in my village thought so and I have Feral beastman. This should keep them away but I guess the most forbidden of fruits is sweetest. "Im sorry Shu I cant talk now please leave me alone." I said before running again but he caught me. "Are they hurting you? Are you running to keep away from them? " He asked worried holding me to him. "Iris I want to help you but inorder to do that, You need to tell me something is wrong." I push him away and run because I just want some time to myself.

Shu pov
I growl she is being harmed by them and is to afraid to say something. The Ape king was right about them they must be dealt with. I thought before heading to Wolf castle to inform my father. A female is in danger and we need to act. Don't worry Iris you will be safe soon. I thought praying to the beast deity with every step that we are not to late. When I informed my father he summoned the other kings. I explained to them what I witnessed in the female and how fearful her eyes were. I demand action need to be taken the Snakes needed to die. I know only then will my sweet Iris will be safe.

(I am sorry for the wait please comment down below what you think. I aslo what to know who do you want to get a nest first.)