30🐍

(Hello happy Monday everyone. I love the support you all have shown me threw the story. *hugs* you have no idea how good it makes me feel. Be kind be brave and I will see you in the next chapter bye.)

Ghost pov

Its been a few days since King left to find the flying Ferals. The city of beasts have sent out scouts and all have been dispatched. I don't know how much longer we can wait before moving again. "Please beast deity keep my brother and Iris safe." I silently pray before heading back into the den. "We need to go now Ghost, King may need us" Sahara said before Dijn chimed in. "We can't leave the eggs here unprotected. King made his choice we can only hope it was the right one."

Sahara hissed at Dijn the two getting ready to fight. "Enough both of you Bai and Iris are safe. If the weren't then we would feel the bond brake. King charged ahead without thinking because he was worried about his female. I worry for Bai but I feel going now is a bad idea. The mountains are still chilled with snow.

We would never make it to our females. They are resident and clever I know they will find a way back to us." Curtis said coming to my side resting a hand on my shoulder. "Give it a week then we can all on Snake beastman to help us. The flying Feral beastman are dying out brother. It won't take much for us to rip threw them.

Iris pov

Bai was let out of the Dark cave, bruises litter her skin five dragon marks on her body. She looked so defeated and lifeless. I felt bad for her but complying to the feral beastman here. It could very well save your life and keep us alive long enough for our males to find us. It is hard resisting your instincts to run. I have learned Feral beastman like a female with a bit of back bone. I have to stay alive for my males and my children.

While Bram was out hunting I walked around the village. It was small not many huts but plenty of places to hide. The path up the mountain to this village is covered by snow and ice. If Bai and myself were to leave now we wouldn't make it down the mountain before freezing to death. "Female it is rather cold you should head inside. I know you worry about Bram but he'll be ok."

I turn to see a tall white haired male with green eyes tan skin. I believe his name is Tristan he earned his second beast mark not long ago. He doesn't have a female I can work with this. It is only till I can make it down the mountain. I walk up to him running my hand along his chest keeping eye contact. "Say do you want to keep me company till he gets back." I ask stepping in close so I was leaning against him. The blush on his face made it very apparent that my plan is working. He leads me to Bram's hut walking inside. When the door closed he had me bend over the table.

He was not gentle or patient but he didn't need to be. I wanted this over and done with I don't plan on giving him or Bram children. Tristan bites down on my shoulder filling me with his seed. If this keeps happening I will end up pregnant. Please beast deity reunite me with my males, before they succeed in filling me with flying feral eggs. "Our eggs will be beautiful and strong." He whisperes in my ear before licking my cheek.

Bai pov

That slut has another thing coming if she thinks I am letting her get away with this. It's her fault for only wanting Feral males. Why couldn't she just live outside the city? Feral loving slut I bet she is enjoying this. I growl just thinking about her and several Feral beastman smiling and begging for more. Oh wait if I kill her and abandon the Feral beastman I have. The city would let me back in. I will expose Lysander for killing the Ape King and be welcomed. "Yes thats what I will do." I said not realizing it was out loud.