38🐍🦌

"So you trying to join us now big brother?" Ghost asked only for Curtis to slither up an gently take my hand. "Only if she allows it."  His words made me blush and turn my head away. Would King or Salem be ok with it? What about Djin,Ghost, and Sahara would they be ok with it. I mean he left a female for another. What is to say he won't do the same with me? I yanked my hand away from him. "I need time to think about it Curtis." Was all I could say because, I just couldn't trust him not doing the same to me. Ghost, Sahara and Dijn were shocked by my answer. I guess they thought I would say yes but I can't right now. "I am going to find Lysander." Was the last thing I said before leaving with my eggs. 

Bai Qingqing pov

How dare he leave me to rot in this jungle! I am a female I should be taken care of not tossed aside. I am the best thing that would ever happen to him how dare he. "Just you wait Iris your day will come! You will pay for everything and then some!" I yelled stomping my foot. "Now what is a pretty thing like you doing out here?" I turned to see a ash colored male with purple eyes,and chocolate brown hair. He looked to be 5ft9 and muscler. "Who are you?" I asked making him chuckle. "I believe I asked you a question first young flower."

He said hoping off the rocks till he was infront of me. He is a male from the Gazelle clan. I can work with this I hope he doesn't have a female. "I lost my male to Feral snakes! I was so scared I have been running around trying to avoid them." I said crying into my hands. "Oh you poor female GinGin and I will take you to our village. You will be safe there till we can get you home. I am Kohl by the way and your name is?"

He looked down at me warmly. "I am Bai Qingqing from the fox clan." Kohl nods before shifting into a Dark sand colored Gazelle. Once I was on his back he took off in a full gallup leaping onto the rocks like it was nothing. I could feel every muscle he had and to be honest this was a nice way to travel. I however was unaware of the deer watching me.

??? Pov

"I think the forest is about to be out of balance To-ho. We should warn the others before things get any worse." The spring moss colored buck took off with the female. A war was coming and only one will survive the frey.

(I hope you are excited like me because in the next chapter you will be introduced to both forest clans. See you all  next week.)