Authors note

❌ WARNING ❌

Please read below

You are more then welcome to leave comments, in fact I encourage it as well as your votes. This is my first book and I am no pro. I am learning as I go. I write because this is something I love to do. I love being able to come up with ideas and put them down for others to read.

I will make mistakes. I am human. If you see any mistakes you are welcome to point them out so I can go back and fix them at a later time and date.

I understand that not everyone will like my way of writing and not everyone will like my book, but if you're going to bitch about it, then you can stop reading it. Plain and simple. I don't really give a damn. 🤷🏻‍♀️

⚠️Warning⚠️ This story mentions the topic of rape and suicide. If you are uncomfortable with it. Please do not read.

This story is rated mature content and language. If you do not like to read this kind of stuff then don't read it. If your are under the age of 18 then I advise you not to read my book, however I can't stop you.

I do not own any rights to the songs.

The MC is a certain way for a reason. She's broken and grieving and taking life day by day. If you stick around, you will see Braxlyn's story unfold and then you'll understand her way of thinking.

I will warn you before the Smut starts and ends for those who don't like to read things like that. It will be labeled and there will be a lot of Smut once the sexiness begins. 😝

Please don't forget to comment and vote.

I hope you enjoy! 😘

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the Author, except where permitted by law.

Copyright©️2021 by A_Fearless_Soul