Chapter 38

Zevander's POV

   I've had a busy day all morning and I'm glad Braxlyn took Lenaya to school for me. I barely had enough time to have lunch. Then it's meetings with potential buyers. Two to be exact.

I hear a knock on my door and presume it's Rachelle with the last minute paper work I needed for my two o'clock meeting.

"Come in." I say without looking up from my laptop.

I hear the door close, but I'm to engrossed with my work to care.

"Hi, babe." I hear and my head snaps up to see a beautiful Braxlyn standing there in a off the shoulder black, tight dress that goes mid thigh.

I smile as I push the button on my work phone to call Rachelle.

"Rachelle" I says as soon as she answers. "I need you to tell my brother to take over the meeting for me at two. I won't make it and please don't let anyone come to my office."

"Right away." Rachelle giggles as I hang up.

After I came into work last week on my day off, I apologized to Zane for how I have been treating him and since then he has stepped up and started taking his job serious. Braxlyn really has a way with reading people.

     ❌Mature Content Below

I feel my cock stiffen just looking at Braxlyn's curves as the dress hugs her nicely. "Come here." I command using my pointer finger and she does.

I quickly pick her up so she is sitting on my lap. Both her legs on either side of me. "You look beautiful, Baby." I say kissing her lips. "I've missed you."

"I missed you too and wanted to see you." Braxlyn says smiling at me.

"Is that all you wanted to do?" I ask as I start kissing her collarbone.

Her dress has risen up and her ass is popping out of the dress. I grab a handful and squeeze and continue to kiss her collarbone.

"No..." She says as she starts to grind on my already anxious cock.

I unzip her dress and pull it down and see that she isn't wearing a bra and her nipples have already hardened. I take one in my mouth as my hand goes to the other one. I start to flick my tongue over her nipple as my other hand plays with her other breast.

"Zevander..." Braxlyn says breathlessly as she quickly unties my tie and unbuttons my shirt. "Don't play. Not today, Babe. I need to feel you inside me. Now."

I quickly pick her up off my lap and take my shoes, slacks and boxer briefs off. When I look back up I see Braxlyn drop her dress to the floor. Fuck! She isn't wearing any panties either.

Braxlyn bends over picking up her dress from the ground so it doesn't get wrinkled. As soon as her dress is put neatly over my desk chair I turn her around and push her on my desk, so her ass and pussy are on full display to me.

Careful not to knock over my laptop.
I fist her hair in my hands as I rub my cock against her wet folds and push my cock past her tight walls. With one hand pulling her hair and the other on her hip. I pound into her as I go deep. The sounds of skin to skin pounding against each other echo in the room and I'm glad I made my office soundproof.

Her ass continues to bounce as I fuck her now dripping wet pussy. "Hold onto the desk, Baby." I say through gritted teeth. I smack her ass and feel her clench around my cock as her moans become louder.

Fisting her hair tighter I pull her head back as I smack her ass again loving the way her ass jiggles and has my handprints on them.

"Zevander..." she moans as I move in circular motions as she pushes her ass back.