Chapter 46

Me and Zevander made up. I know I said I wouldn't so easily but I experienced from life its self that life is to short to be anything but happy. If I'm going to be with him I need to trust that he wouldn't do that to me again. I know he was angry and when you hold your emotions and feelings in for so long it would eventually burst like the Hoover Dame and that's what happened to Zevander.

"Mom. Can you give us a minute?" Zevander says pulling me to him as we come to a complete stop before we reach the bottom of the steps.

Ziandra nods her head and laughs while shaking her head. "What's so funny, Dear?" We hear Vance ask Ziandra.

"Oh you know, your son barely got Braxlyn back and he's already wanting more time with her. You know how you were when we get into an argument." Ziandra says as me and Zevander look at each other with wide eyes.

"Ahh.... young love. I remember when we first got together, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We still can't." Vance says and I feel my cheeks burn red. I look at Zevander and see that he has a look of horror on his face. I giggle.

"Dad! We don't want to hear about you and Moms sex life." Zane groans and Aria and Derek laugh.

"What does sex mean, Uncle Ane?" Lenaya says confused.

"Please don't tell her, please don't tell her." Zevander says quietly against my neck causing me to giggle.

"Umm... sex is... Zevander, Braxlyn!Your daughter needs you both!" Zane yells.

"We'll talk later." I whisper against his lips before I kiss and suck on his bottom lip. He groans loudly causing everyone in the living room to go quiet.

"Hey, there's kids present!" Zane yells earning a laugh from everyone.

"What kids? There's only one." Zara says confused. "Well one and a half."

Zevander leads me to the living room and glares at Zane. "He's referring to himself, Zara." Zevander says rolling his eyes.

I walk to Aria. "Thank you for coming." I say as I hug her and Derek.

"Of course. I had to be here for my little bestie. She only turns five once." She says winking at a giggling Lenaya in her arms and I groan.

I grab Lenaya from Aria as Aria and Zevander hug. Aria whispers something about remembering the pits of hell and Zevander gulps and nods quickly before introducing himself to Derek.

"Momma, what's sex? Nobody told me." Lenaya says as I glare at Zane who rubs the back of his neck.

"Umm... Zevander?" I look at him.

"It's something you don't need to worry about until you're at least thirty five." Zevander says as he takes Lenaya from my arms and thumps her nose gently.

"Okay so what needs to be done?" Zane says as he pulls Rachelle to him.

"We need to get the decorations done and still need to pick up a few last minute things in town, including her cake." Zara says.

Zevander looks at me and smiles. "Make a list and Braxlyn and I will go get them."

"Uh-huh." Zara says as Zevander rolls his eyes.

"Can I come, Daddy?" Lenaya says with a pout.

Zevander chuckles. "Not this time, Princess. It's just going to be me and Mommy, okay." Zevander tells a now angry Lenaya who huffs.

"I'm going to go get the things out of the car. Zevander can you give me the keys?" I say as I reach my hand out to him. "Ari, can you come with me?" I ask looking at her as Zevander gives me the keys.