Chapter 53

Zevander had his father fly the jet to New York last night so we could fly comfortably. I tried to tell him that was unnecessary, but Zevander being Zevander said it would be less stressful for the babies and myself.

Zevander and I had just dropped Lenaya and Aria off at her father's and are now headed to one of Zevander's hotels to drop our bags off.

We thought it would be best that Lenaya didn't go with us since we don't know what the outcome of the situation might become.

"Are you nervous, Baby?" Zevander says while quickly glancing at me.

"Umm... a little. I haven't seen them in so long and I guess I'm nervous to see what he has to say." I tell him, chewing on my bottom lip.

"I'll be right there with you. If it gets to much, just grab my hand and squeeze it and we'll leave straight away, okay?" Zevander says as he grabs my hand and entwines it together with his and I nod my head.

When we pull up to the hotel Zevander quickly comes around and opens my door and helps me out.

"Thank you, Babe." I say smiling and getting on my toes to kiss him.

"Your welcome, Love." Zevander says as he grabs my hand and the duffle bags with the other.

After Zevander grabbed the keycard to the suite we take the elevator to the top floor.

Zevander wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me to him. I quickly turn my head and wrap my arm around his neck and pull his face down so that he can kiss me.

"I. Love. You." Zevander says in between kisses.

"And I love you." I say as the elevator door dings open and we walk out.

Once we arrive in the room I quickly go to the bathroom and turn the shower on and quickly take my clothes off and jump in.

"Babe!" I yell over the running water and closed door.

"Yeah?" Zevander says once he enters the bathroom.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" I say peeking my head out to see Zevander who's already without his shirt and shoes and on his phone.

I call him over with my index finger and watch him walk over to me. "Shut up, Zane." Zevander says annoyed.

    ❌Mature Content Below

I quickly kiss his lips as I run my hand down his chest and abs until I reach his already hard cock and quickly unbutton his jeans.

"Yeah that should be the last meeting for today." Zevander says as he watches me with an eyebrow raised as I pull his pants down and take them off.

"Keep talking on the phone." I mouth to Zevander and he nods his head.

"Well you should have about maybe... four meetings tomorrow." Zevander says and I quickly lick the tip of his head as I swollen some of his juice that was leaking out.

I look up to see Zevander biting his bottom lip to stop a groan from coming through and that turns me on even more.

I put my mouth around Zevander's cock and when my bottom lip kisses Zevander's balls I quickly begin to bob my head back and forth as I never break eye contact with him.

"What was that, Zane?" Zevander says as he grabs the back of my head and helps me bob my head back and forth faster.

I suck in my cheeks and continue to suck his cock hard as I slowly drag my hand down my throat, to my breast and down my stomach till I reach my pussy and slowly start to rub as Zevander's eyes follow my moments.