Chapter 31

Zevander's POV

Fuck, I couldn't be more happier then I am right now. Braxlyn is everything I could imagine plus more.

Seeing the way she's currently looking at me, as if I'm the only man in the world makes me realize that she is all I'll ever need.

Mature Scenes Below

    And fuck did she taste so good against my tongue.

I don't think I'll ever get over how beautiful her nice, tight body really is. Just seeing Braxlyn naked as she exploded on my tongue was enough to drive me wild.

Grabbing my cock through my slacks I take a deep breath as I feel it pulse under my grip and as I look up I see Braxlyn looking at my cock with lustful eyes as she bites her beautiful plump bottom lip.

She begins to rub her hand over my covered bulge and I groan.

"Take off your clothes, Zevander." Braxlyn says in short breaths and with no hesitation from me I unbutton my shirt and throw it on my chair as I move to take off my slacks as fast as I can since they're pushing almost painfully against my cock.

Once everything is off and I'm only in my Calvin Klein boxer briefs, Braxlyn walks up to me in and slowly drags her hands from my chest all over my abs down to my pulsing cock and grips it."That feels good." I say as I groan.

          Image of Zevander

Braxlyn kisses me fiercely as she continues to stroke my cock through my boxers

Braxlyn kisses me fiercely as she continues to stroke my cock through my boxers. "Go sit on the sofa." She orders.

Walking to the sofa I sit down as I motion Braxlyn to come to me with my pointer finger.

As I stare at the woman I love walk towards me I can't help, but admire her beautiful hourglass shape. Her breast are big, but not to big. I would say a full c-cup and don't get me started on her nice round ass. I just want to sink my teeth in them. I groan as I see Braxlyn sway her hips as she walks to me; painfully slow. I look at her pussy and see it's glistening with her sweet juices again. I drag my eyes up to look at her perky breast and lick my lips.

"I've never done this before so you're going to have to show me okay?" Braxlyn says as she drops to her knees in front of me.

""Braxlyn, you don't ha-" she cuts me off by grabbing my cock over my boxers and slowly begins to stroke me and I groan as I throw my head back. "Take them off, Daddy." Braxlyn says and I quickly do what she says because I'm hypnotized by her.

Once my boxers are off I look into Braxlyn's eyes as she watches my cock slap against my belly button.

I know she's never done this before and I'm honored that I will be her first she has done it on, but I don't want her to think since I ate her like the last supper she has to return the favor.