Chapter 51

Zevander's POV

   It was almost lunch time when Braxlyn and I decided to get something to eat. I had just got out of my meeting with a potential seller on a land I've been wanting in Texas.

Braxlyn had called her father and was nervous, but she did a good job and I'm proud of her for making the move to forgive those who wronged her. I know it takes time, but she's doing it.

"Let's go get something to eat." I say as I pick up Braxlyn from my lap so we can leave.

"Okay." She says as we head out and I grab her hand as we leave my office and walk to the elevator. Zane and Rachelle must have left for lunch already.

Braxlyn says she wants Spanish so we stop at a Spanish restaurant I've been coming to for four years.

"What can I get for you both today?" The waitress says.

"Si, yo quiero tres tacos de bistec y dos tacos de pastor sin cebollas y mi novio quiere seis tacos de bistec con todo. Muchas gracias." Braxlyn says and I look at her with wide eyes.

"Y para beber?" The waitress says smiling at Braxlyn.

"Nomas dos aquas, por favor." Braxlyn says smiling as she hands the waitress are menu.

The waitress leaves and Braxlyn looks at me and smiles. "What?" She says blushing.

"I knew you speak Spanish but I didn't think that well." I say looking at her with amazement.

"I told you Jack taught me." She says smiling.

"You're amazing, Baby. I love you." I say grabbing her hand.

"I love you." She says giggling.

I finish eating and I wait for Braxlyn to get done so we can head back to my office. I smile as she eats her last taco.

Did you like the food, Baby?" I ask as she moans taking her last bite.

"Yeah it was really good, though I should start ordering salads. I've put on a few pounds." She frowns and I kiss her lips.

"You're beautiful and I happen to love your body." I say as I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Zevander there are people here." She says blushing and putting her head down.

I laugh. "Why are you acting so shy now, Baby? I say grabbing her hand as we walk back to my office. You sure weren't shy under my desk.

Rolling her eyes at me I wrap my hands around her waist as we continue to walk. "I saw that and you must want to get spanked back at the office." I whisper in her ear as she begins to giggle.

"Give me a kiss, Baby." I say as she turns her head and I kiss her lips.

"Zevander!" I hear someone yell and I look up to see Margaret and Bill.

'What the fuck do they want? What the fuck are they doing in New York?' I ask myself.

I quickly put Braxlyn behind me as they make their way towards us.

"What do you both want?" I say with venom.

Braxlyn steps beside me as I put my hand out to stop her from coming any further.

"Baby, stay behind me." I tell her as I plead with her.

"I'm okay, Babe." She says smiling at me.

"We just wanted to apologize to you and your girlfriend. It was very wrong of me to say and do what I did. I'm sorry." she says looking at me and Braxlyn.