Chapter 30

After washing my face to rid myself of the dried tears on my face, me and Zevander head to his office to get some of his paperwork.

"How far is your company from my apartment?" I ask looking at Zevander as I finish letting my hair loose in luscious waves.

"About twenty minutes?" Zevander says looking at me before he turns his head back to the road.

"Oh, okay." I say looking at my phone and smiling at the picture of Zaren and Lenaya. I had asked Zevander to send it to me and he did.

"Are you okay, Baby?" Zevander says as he grabs my hand and entwines them together.

"Yeah." I say looking at him smiling.
Zevander grabs my hand and raises it to his lips and kisses it.

"You will tell me if you're not, right? I don't want you to feel like you can't come to me and talk to me." Zevander says quickly looking at me.

"I will tell you if anything is bothering me. I promise. Will you do the same?" I ask arching a brow at him.

"Yes, Love. I will." He says laughing quietly before shaking his head.

We arrive to Zevander's company and I quickly take my seatbelt off. I look outside and see a tall white and black building with multiple windows with the word "HENDRIX" written all in gold caps.

Zevander gets out the car and comes to the passenger side to open the door for me. Before I can step out Zevander steps in front of me. "Are you sure you're okay, Baby?" He says as he cups my face.

Nodding I pull him in and give him a kiss. "I'm fine. I promise, Zevander." I say with a smile.

Zevander grabs my hand as he helps me out his black Mercedes Benz C63 AMG.

The front receptionist gawks at us as we enter the building. "M-morning, Mr. Hendrix." She stutters out.

She's a beautiful woman with blonde hair and stunning green eyes. I smile at her and give her a small wave.

Zevander doesn't say anything. He just gives her a stern nod without looking her way. This is a totally different Zevander that I'm seeing. The Zevander I know is laid back and chill, but this Zevander is in business mode. It's quite sexy. I giggle as Zevander looks back at me and gives me a heart dropping smile.

As we get into the elevator Zevander pushes the button for the twenty seventh floor leaving us to wait for the elevator door to close.

Zevander stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me towards him so that my back is touching his chest. He moves my hair to one side and kisses my neck. I notice the receptionist from earlier staring at us with a look of disbelief causing me to blush and giggle.

"What's so funny, Baby?" Zevander says as he continues to kiss my neck as the elevator door closes.

Turning around I'm faced with a smiling Zevander. "You know." I say running my index finger down his tie. "Business mode Zevander is quite sexy." I say grabbing his tie and pulling him toward me while whispering against his lips. "It gets me wet.

Suddenly Zevander's lips come crashing down on mine as he kisses me with passion and squeezes my butt making a moan slip out.

Turning us around so that my back is against the elevator wall Zevander responds. "If you moan like that again you'll leave me no choice but to stop this elevator right here, right now and pound into you as you scream my name. Is that what you want, Love?" Zevander says with a smirk.

"Maybe I do or maybe I want you to pound into me on your office desk." I tell Zevander as I kiss him on his neck and gently bite down sucking just a little, but not enough to leave a mark.