STORY AESTHETICS

|-TITLE-|

||~ TERE MERE DARMIYAN~||

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THIS BUT, THERE IS SOMETHING BETWEEN YOU AND ME.

   |-COVER-|

THE NEW COVER

THE NEW COVER.

|-CHARACTER AESTHETIC-|

~ Zarar Khan -

~ Mahenoor Shaikh -

|-CHARACTER DESCRIPTION -|

Zarar -  The Strictner.

Mahenoor -  The Light of the Moon.

Handsome - Beautiful.

Grumpy X Sunshine.

The One is Fire, a cold, silent, rude, arrogant, ruthless, and angry young man.

The other is Water, a warm, chatterbox, sweet, kind, mischievous, and innocent girl.

Zarar Khan- The CEO of a most famous company. Contain that aura which makes everyone scared of him. Strict and cold at the same time. It's not a good thing to mess with him. He Doesn't believe in Love.

Mahenoor Shaikh- The student and as well as teacher of the well-known college. Sweet and warm, Mischievous and innocent at the same time. Her kindness is the reason for her trouble. She's waiting to fall in Love.

|-AUTHOR'S NOTE-|

~ IMPORTANT: This is an ongoing book which means it's still unedited with lots of grammatical mistakes, loopholes, and many other improper things, which will be edited when this book is complete. So read this book at your own risk. Whenever you find any grammar mistakes and loopholes don't come to me and say "You need to check your grammar" "There are lots of grammar mistakes" "You don't know anything" etc etc. I won't tolerate that so kindly understand that This is an ongoing book and will be edited once it's complete.

~ also In the starting chapters maybe they'll contain lots of mistakes so don't point them out as it's my first experience.

~THIS STORY ONLY BELONGS TO ME. IF YOU TRIED TO COPY MY STORY THEN IT'S NOT APPROPRIATE. SO, KINDLY RESPECT MY WORK.

~ This story is completely based on the imagination. My imagination. If you find any similarities then it's a pure coincidence.

~ In case some similarities you see then it's inspired by some scenes, not a copy. So, please refrain from saying something harsh to me. 

~ If you are thinking of giving me a chance to my story then it's so sweet of you. Thank you so much for this much Love.

~ If you are finding this story as the same concept as Arranged marriage, the Arrogant Male lead, Timid female lead. Then you are thinking wrong about this story.

~ Everyone has a different perspective, Everyone has their point of view on something. Everyone has their imagination. so, as mine.

~ Please don't judge a book by its cover. Give me a chance to my story I will try not to disappoint you. So as you all don't hurt me with your mean words just stay calm and read if you want. If not you are free to leave this book in the middle.

~ If you love this book and find it interesting then please don't forget to vote and comment.

~ PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER.

~ Everything demands effort. Make some effort and share your thoughts on my story. Share this story also.

[ATTENTION!!!

    My BOOKS did not contain any SMUT (18+) scenes. So if you thought like that then I'm sorry but not sorry. Yeah, there will be romantic and cute stuff but not smut.

   So, now it depends on you whether you want to read my story or not.]

~CLICK THE PLUS BUTTON AND START READING [ TERE MERE DARMIYAN ]

~THANK YOU. 🌷💗