CHAPTER-SEVEN

Chapter-7: Mr

Chapter-7: Mr. and Mrs Khan.

.⁠。⁠*⁠ ♡ .⁠。⁠*

She was sitting on his bed like a royal bride of the Khan family. Spreading the fringe of her wedding lehenga fully in the bed. Her angelic face was hidden behind her Red colored wedding veil. Sitting like a scared kitten and waiting for her husband.

After welcoming her magnificently and enthusiastically they left her in his room. Understanding her nervousness and tiredness they didn't do anything. All rituals were pending for tomorrow. She didn't know anyone except her in-laws. Even though she also didn't know anything about her husband except his name, Zarar Khan.

They all were new to her. New room, new home, new family. And the addition of a new person in her life. Her husband. She didn't know what she would do in the future. She was hell scared now.

Separating from her family and living somewhere else was new for her. The only thought was 'What I will do' making her scared. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. And again and again, she was wiping it.

She didn't know how much time passed. She was now feeling tired because of tiredness she was feeling sleepy. But still controlling on herself she was sitting there without any movement. Now her back has also started to hurt. But she didn't want to make her husband angry with her. She saw how he was angry in the car. So not wanting to make him angry she sat there without any movement.

"No... No... No..."

Just then she heard the noises coming from the outside of the room. They all were shouting for something. She didn't understand why they were shouting. She looked at the door confusingly.

" We won't let you in without our money." They shouted together. Now she understand why they were shouting. She chuckled softly at their demand.

"Don't test my patience and move away from the door." She heard someone's deep cold voice. A shiver ran down her spine. Spontaneously she took a breath.

"Bhai pleassseee." In reply one girl's pleading voice she heard.

"You all are the same. Idiot." That man once again said in his deep cold voice. But this time that voice also contains a slight hint of annoyance.

Just after that, she heard that 'yahoo'
They all shouted together happily. Hearing that she smiled for the first time. Now there was complete silence. She frowned but hearing the clicking sound she immediately sat straight and corrected herself.

The room's door opened and someone entered inside. She looked from her veils that it was her husband. She started to bite her lips and fidget her fingers in nervousness. Through her veil, she looked at him and she instantly closed her when she saw that he was coming towards her.