CHAPTER-TWENTY.EIGHT

Chapter-28: Badmash Dil yeh tujhse jooda

๑ ✿⁠ ๑

He went towards Mahenoor, who was already looking at him in worry.

Zarar slightly bent down at her level and gently placed his lips on her forehead. He gently kissed her and left from there.

And here, Mahenoor was looking at his back shockingly. She placed her hands where he kissed her. She stopped breathing for a second.

There was a time when she wished to be loved by him like this now it was happening. But she did not how to react. It was just an unexpected thing for her. She was getting loved by her husband.

‘ Aise naa kare Zarar... Mujhe aap ki itni tawajja ki aadat nhi hai. Agr aap phir badal gye to main seh nhi paungi.’

She was still looking in the direction. Her heart melted down just the mere touch on her forehead.

She was lost in her thoughts but soon came out when she heard a clearing throat. She looked in that direction and was embarrassed to see that everyone was looking at her playfully.

Her eyes widened and the pink color started to appear on her cheeks. She tucked her hair strands and tried to smile but couldn't due to nervousness.

" Don't worry bhabhi, we didn't see anything. " Zain said playfully.

"Yes, bhabhi we didn't see that bhai kissed you. " Muskan said trying to look serious.

"And we are also not going to tease you just relax. " Rida said waving her hands.

Everyone laughed at their comments and seeing them laughing Mahenoor got more embarrassed.  She looked down shyly.

"Hey don't tease my daughter... " Mustafa sahab said in a serious tone.

" She is already in the effect of her husband's kiss."  He said and they all burst into laughter.

" Abbu aap bhi? " Mahenoor said in disbelief. 

"OK stop everyone. " Afreen Begum said stopping them.

"Aur Mustafa tum kabhi naa sudhrna!" She said shaking her head.

"Biwi ab maine kya kiya? " He asked pouting his lips.

" Haa tum thodi kuch karte ho. " Afreen Begum said with narrowed eyes.

Everyone was looking at them in an attempt to hide their smile.

Mustafa sahab huffed in annoyance while everyone just laughed at him.

Meanwhile, Afreen begum winked at Mahenoor making her shocked. But she instantly hid it and smiled at her act.

******************