CHAPTER-THIRTY.NINE

Chapter-39: Yeh hai gumraho ka rasta

✧ ✿ ✧

It was some unknown kind of feeling but he felt it so good. It was a pure feeling but it could not be described in words. It was beyond words and poor him was not able to identify his feelings for her.

He sighed and closed his eyes. And like the wind, she immediately came into his mind, and he started to think about her, again.

He just loved to think about her.

The way she instantly came into his mind without any effort, he just loved it. Her smile, her laughter, her eyes, her polite and sweet nature, the way she talked, the way she replied to him, and the funniest part, he just loved it when she insulted him unknowingly.

He smiled mischievously at his thought.

He was a man, who never tolerated his insults, and his disobedience but everything was right and good when it came to his wife. He would accept anything whether it was ignorance, heartbreaks, anger, or disobedience but that person should be her, his wife.

He would accept it wholeheartedly, without any complaints.

He smiled with a satisfied heart and sighed feeling the content in his heart.

Ahhh, he was just loving the newfound feelings for her. The feeling of pure care for her, the feeling of concern for her, the feeling of protection towards her, the feeling of keeping her in his heart forever, the feeling of L-

Oh, wait... Did not it was the feeling of...

The feeling of Love?

Before he could think anything about it the car halted suddenly. He opened his eyes in a jerk. Looked here and there and stopped his gaze at the driver, who was looking at him sheepishly.

"Sorry sir. " The driver muttered feeling scared of his death glare.

"You should be careful. " Zarar said angrily. The driver lowered his head while nodding his head.

"Sorry. "

"Anyway, why did you stop the car with a jerk? " Zarar asked shaking his head negatively.

"Sir that car overcrossed our car suddenly." The driver said pointing toward the car which was just far away from their car.

Zarar frowned and glanced at that black car, which was halted only a few distances ahead. The mirrors of the windows of that car were also black so he couldn't see anything of the inside.

He kept looking at that car with serious eyes and a thoughtful mind. His mind clicked something but he chose to ignore it and thought maybe they mistakenly crossed the car.

His heart and mind were alarming him something... Something dangerous but he shrugged his shoulders with a jumbled mind.

But somewhere he also knew that his heart and mind were right.