CHAPTER-THIRTY.SEVEN

Chapter-37: Ranjhana Hua Main Tera

✿ 。 ✿

"And this admiration was making me fall In love with you, with every passing second. " He added more, lifted her hands, and gently kissed her knuckles.

Mahenoor looked at him with blinking eyes. The pink hoe started to occur on her cheeks and she looked down shyly. She tried to pull her hands in his hold but did not succeed.

Zarar looked at her and tightened his grip around her hands. His hold was firm yet gentle and the way his fingers secured in between her fingers made her breath uneven. She again tried to take out her hands in his grip but the one tugged from Zarar and as always she landed on his chest like a fragile flower. His flower.

She gasped and glanced into his brown eyes shockingly. Zarar chuckled seeing her widened eyes. He took his lower lip in between his teeth to refrain from smiling.

'How does she manage to look cute every time? '

He thought, still holding himself to smile at his wife's cute tactics. He was so lost in her but disturbed when she wiggled in his arm. He looked down and lifted his eyebrows.

"What are you doing? Leave me. " She exclaimed, wiggling in his hold.

"Romance! " One word and his answer was complete. He shrugged his shoulder like it was not a big deal.

"What? " She asked.

"Oh forget it first leave me. " She looked into his eyes. But he gets offended by her statement and intensely looks at her.

" I didn't hold you to leave you. I'm never going to leave you. you say it or not, but you're bound to be with me always. " He declared, containing a seriousness in his eyes.

"Yaa Allahh... " She whined, slightly smacked her forehead.

"I didn't tell you to leave me woh wala, I'm saying you to leave me from your hold." She explained to him, continuously shaking her head negatively.

" But still... " He huffed in annoyance.

"Oh okay don't leave me, okay? " She lifted her hands and placed them on his chest. A small smile made its way to her lips when she felt his rising heartbeat under her palm. The thought about not only her but also how he was too affected by their closeness was making her heart miss its beat.

"Okayyy. " He grinned and tightened his hold around her. She lowered her head and smiled with flushed cheeks.

She placed her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. After all, she also did not want to go away from her safest place. Around him, she felt peace, safe, protected, blessed, and happy.