CHAPTER-FIVE(1/3)

Chapter-5: Zindagi dhoop,

♡ ๑ ♡

The clock was displaying the correct noon. It was the time when the other day was about to start and one day was about to end. The ending of the day with hope. A hope that begins every day.

It was the scene of the one room. It was decorated with a grey and white combination of colors. On one side of the room, there was a window present. That was now covered with white curtains.

There was an attached bathroom and a changing room. In front of the king-size bed, there was a standing dressing table. On the dressing table mainly things were perfectly organized and well kept.

At the center of the bed wall, there was hanging the largest photo of Zarar Khan. In that photo, he was standing while holding his dangerous aura. He was looking somewhere and in one hand he was holding the flowers. While the other was in the pocket of the pants. He was looking dangerously handsome. His face was showing the emotion of arrogance. His eyes contained pride.

It was the room of zarar, which was perfectly saying that which this room belongs to.

He was lying on the bed in an upside-down position. His back was facing the ceiling. His hands were wide open lying on both sides. He didn't even change his clothes. His face was screaming that he was hell-tired with all the things.

This party was arranged because of him. His success, his birthday. They were the richest and most respectful family. They had to make sure that everything was perfect. It was a matter of their honor.

For their honor, and their respect he was seriously looking for every arrangement to make them perfect for their guests, for his parents, and him.

Since morning he was busy with arrangements. Afterward, he went to the office because of work. After back-to-back meetings, he returned to his home. In the evening his parents arranged the party. He doesn't like parties and all but as his parents request and the decision to make him the CEO of the company he has to agree to their alliance.

While meeting with guests and making sure Everything was good he was hell-busy in all the things which made him tired.

Currently, he was lying on the bed tiredly. He was relaxing on the bed. But his face was not showing the relaxation. It was like he was not feeling comfortable.

He was closing his eyes when he felt that someone was stroking his hair softly. He sighed in relief slowly opened his eyes and met with his mother's smiling face. Looking at his mother's light-up face he smiled feeling happiness in his heart.