CHAPTER-TWENTY.TWO

Chapter-22: Tenu takiya hosh hi bhool gyi

'She is like an innocent kitten. '

"My innocent kitten."

Zarar muttered with a beautiful smile on his lips and rubbed his neck with a lowered head making his hair fall on his forehead.

' Zarar aren't you behaving like a teenage lover boy? '

His subconscious mind mocks him while rolling his eyes. Zarar ignored it and sighed feeling restless.

And why he was feeling restless he did not know.

He started to work but his heart and mind did not support him. He felt like he was missing something... Or someone?

He helplessly put his head on the headboard while closing his eyes to relax himself.

'What is happening with me? '

' why am I behaving like this? '

' why am I feeling like I lost something?'

' it's not me, who behaves like this but why now? '

His mind recalls everything to understand his feelings but he does not get any clue.

"No. You did not make me uncomfortable and you are never going to make me uncomfortable. You are my husband and I'll never feel discomfort around you."

The most beautiful grin makes its way to his lips and he beams out of happiness. The Restless was long gone and his heart filled with a peace.

She was tucking her hair strands with flushed cheeks. Her uneven breath was due to nervousness.

Her shyness.

Her nervousness.

Her black innocent eyes.

Her eyelashes touched her cheeks.

Her pink cheeks.

Her soft silky hair.

Their closeness.

Her skin under his warm lips and her wide eyes and parted lips because of shock.

And the most enchanting smile on her lips which made her look cute and beautiful at the same time.

His mind was recalling everything that happened a few minutes ago. And in every detail, she was the main character which he remembers.

In every thought, she was there.

The main reason behind his thoughts was her. She was present in his every thought. And she was unaware of it.

That's the moment when Zarar realized why he was feeling restless. He realized why was feeling like he was missing something

And the most beautiful thing was that he was not missing something but Someone. That Someone who was his Wife.