CHAPTER-THIRTY.FOUR

Chapter-34: Pal pal Dil k pass tum rehti ho

✯ •°. ✯

"Aap itni pyaari kyu hain? " Zarar asked, with adored eyes. He was softly caressing her cheeks with a rapidly beating heart. She blushed at his comment and lowered her head more. Zarar chuckled and caressed her head gently.

The cold wind started to roam everywhere with its specific sound. Everything around them just disappeared and the only thing they heard was their heartbeats which were beating loudly.

Mahenoor unhurriedly lifted her head and glanced into his eyes. Her black eyes contained love and respect for him. She blinked and beautifully smiled. After seeing her enchanting smile, Zarar also passes her a small smile.

Her heart missed its beat and she spontaneously took a breath, not knowing what was happening to her. Zarar's palms made their way from her cheeks to her arm. Her breath hitched and she looked at him with wide-open eyes. Zarar was still glancing into her black ocean eyes intensely, completely forgetting about everything.

"I don't like black colors. " Zarar said unexpectedly.  Mahenoor looked at him confusingly.

Zarar placed his palms on hers. He softly started to join their hands. Mahenoor unknowingly looked down at their joined hands. Her palm was shorter than his. Her fingers were barely reaching to his. And she spontaneously remembered when he called her shorty and how she got angry with him. And instantly she chuckled and shook her head.

Zarar was caressing her hands with his thumb gently and suddenly pinched her hands making her shocked at his act. She shockingly looked at him with widened eyes.

She instantly looked into his eyes with a questioning gaze. But Zarar smiled when she looked into his eyes and softly caressed the spot where he pinched her. Maybe he didn't like it when she averted her gaze from him.

"But now the black color is my favorite. " He said again and this time she did not avert her gaze and glanced into his brown eyes.

He smiled and slightly bent at her level. As a reaction to his actions, she unknowingly made some distance by pulling her face backward. But Zarar did not allow her and held her head from the back with his other hand.

"You know why? " He asked with an intense gaze.

"N... No. " She nervously shook her head negatively.

"Because it's your eye color." He whispered in a deep voice.

"Huh? " She dumbfoundedly looked at him with continuous blinking eyes.

"And you know why I Love your eyes?"
He again asked and slightly pulled her face near him.

His warm breath was fanning her cheeks making her heart stop beating.  Her knees were getting weak if he was not holding her then she would surely fall to the ground. She felt as if she would stand in this position for more than one minute and she was going to pass out in seconds.