CHAPTER-THIRTEEN

Chapter-13: Aankhon mein aankhein teri, baahon mein baahein teri

-๑🪕🪞🌊🌻๑-

•°.*•.>>Isn't it beautiful that we are afraid to drown in Oceans but recklessly drown in someone's eyes in the ocean of emotions>>•°.•*.

-authorpenpals.

*****************
The brown coloured eyes were looking at the black coloured eyes forgetting everything arround them.

The brown eyes were intensely looking at the black eyes like they would find the hidden secrets behind the shine. The brown pairs got mesmerized by the shine in the black eyes. The way they were twinkling with hope, The way they were shining with happiness, The way they sparkled with peace.

The black eyes were innocently looking at the brown eyes with the struggle to read them,To find the dark secret which was kept hidden deeply behind the colour of brown eyes. The black eyes were not able to avert the gaze. Black pair of eyes just wanted to look at the empty yet sparkling brown eyes.

He never liked the black colour, which reminded him of his past. Which was still haunting him and giving him the pain. But!!! Now.

He found that he started to like the Black colour. Which was shining brightly with sparkling lights with its all range,even so they were black colour. He found the black colour most attractive colour than others. He found that he was drowning in the Oceans of black eyes.

She blinked her eyes making her eyelashes move. The long eyelashes touched her cheeks making his heart beat loudly.

Suddenly something came in his heart and he wants to touched that soft long eyelashes which was touching her cheeks. The way they slightly touched her cheeks making his heart beat loud, The sudden urge came in his heart to touch her cheeks and eyelashes with the tip of his fingers.

"What is happening to meeeeee...." He thought, still looking at her black eyes.

Which was now his favourite colour.

"Jab se tere Naina mere naino se laage reee... Tab se deewana hua..."

" Yeah!! It's the same feeling of mine." He internally whispered. While looking at the movement of her eyes, which was now turned into wide open making them look more beautiful and her looking Cute.

"Sab se begana hua... Rab bhi deewana laage reee..."

" Why is my mind reminding me of this type of lyrics? Isn't it-... Oh wait! Is it not my voice. But from whom this voice belongs?..... Why is she blushing?" His mind was going here and there with his partner over thinkers making him think about anything mentally.