CHAPTER-FOURTEEN

Chapter-14: Chand ne kaha Chandni ki Kasam, Nhi!

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

In the lounge of Khan Villa, everyone was sitting there and enjoying their morning tea and coffee. The gentleman was talking about their business and their wives were talking about their house chores. The young generation was also present there and talked with each other on a random topic.

There was Everyone present except the newly married couple who still did not come. All were waiting for their arrival so that they could have breakfast with each other.

" Mustafa I want to ask you something. " Afreen Begum said looking at her husband who was sipping his tea with so much concentration.

Her statement made others also look at her with a questioning gaze. She glanced at everyone and again looked at her husband who was least interested in her talks.

"Mustafa! " She glared at him and emphasized his name.

He instantly looked at her listening to her and wiggled his eyebrows asking what happened. She looked at him in disbelief and shook her head.

"What? " He asked and took one sip of tea. Everyone was also looking at her with curious eyes.

" Umm... I wanted to say that Why not go somewhere on a family trip? " She said and looked at them to ensure they liked her idea or not.

The elders looked at her confusingly meanwhile the younger was beaming with happiness and excitement.

"That's a great idea Badi ammi, We surely have to go... After a very long time, we will go on a family trip. Yayyy I'm very excited! " Muskan said clapping her hands with each other in excitement.

"Yesss, Badi ammi you are the great. And I have been wanting to go somewhere for a long time. Finally, I will enjoy and will rest a lottt. " Rida said dreamily and sighed imagining herself resting on a bed wrapping a quilt around her and having her precious sleep the whole day.

"Once a sleepyhead is always a sleepyhead. " Zain taunted her and laughed to tease her more. She rolled her eyes and glared at him.

"Once an idiot is always an idiot. " She also mocked him and he also glared at her. Meanwhile, Muskan laughed at them loudly to which they glared at her together.

"Okay, guys stop your banter now." Aftab sahab said raising his arm to stop them otherwise if they started then the ending point never come. They glared at each other and sat silently.